Spells with Rosewater? 🌹

So guys can you share a couple of spells for hot steamy sex and some for love involving Rosewater?

The summer is almost here: june, july, august and is the time for a lot of Sex magick, charging sigils and make unholy bibles and unholy crosses

:snake:

The best summer sex spell, by MagusOfGamaliel:

This is an ordeal of the knowledge of Nuit (I:32 Obey my prophet! follow out the ordeals of my knowledge! seek me only! Then the joys of my love will redeem ye from all pain. This is so: I swear it by the vault of my body; by my sacred heart and tongue; by all I can give, by all I desire of ye all).

This is to be done by single men, the results in single women have not been tested

You need:

• A bed
    -Qabalah books in digital format
    -A laptop
    -Good headphones
  • Someone who doesn’t know nor care about Qabalah
    -This soundcloud:

-This song

-and other similar songs to that and the ones of the souncloud

-The proceedure:

• Stay in bed most of the day studyig the Qabalah books listening to those songs
  • Only get up to teach Qabalah to people that won’t understand anything and won’t care either (also get up for getting food and going to the bathroom). By talking about Qabalah, it will take a better shape in your brain, so it doesn’t matter if other people get it or not, you will notice your own flaws by doing it.
    -The sexual interpretations of Qabalah made by Master Therion and his friends will expand your knowledge about sexuality and human relationships, but beware, similar to what happens to some people in the crossing of the Abyss, you may get trapped in fake worlds and your working may become tainted. The study of the Qliphoth can either boost the effects of the proceedure or facilitate your fall.
  • You will get charged with Gamaliel energies, hopefully leading to Yesod knowledge
  • If you succeed, at the end of the summer you won’t have fucked anyone, but you will see that there is something better than sex: Qabalah, which is sex with the macrocosm and with your Holy Guardian Angel, who is yourself

You would be better off using something tried tested and proven methods like spirit work , where a variety of sources report success and consistent results