Spells/spirits to enhance sports performance?

Im a novice magician looking to practice and progress in magick, I have a friend who plays on a local baseball team and want to help him.

Wether it be a spirit to evoke and work with or spells and rituals doesn’t really matter, I need help with any method to increase his physical performance or even materialize a home run.

Anything that y’all more experienced magicians can help me out with will me much appreciated! Thank you!

[quote=“Bradley Greene, post:1, topic:6855”]Im a novice magician looking to practice and progress in magick, I have a friend who plays on a local baseball team and want to help him.

Wether it be a spirit to evoke and work with or spells and rituals doesn’t really matter, I need help with any method to increase his physical performance or even materialize a home run.

Anything that y’all more experienced magicians can help me out with will me much appreciated! Thank you![/quote]

There’s plenty of resources for enhancing sport performances.

Off the top of my head,Ghob the Earth Elemental King,can strengthen the flesh,the mind,and the spirit.

Azazel is pretty good for this as well.

Belial is excellent,as he is a lord of this earth.

In terms of angels there’s Michael,to improve the fervor and raw energy within your body,Raphael,to refine the body and it’s condition,and Uriel,to clear the mind and make it ready for work.

I believe that there are spirits out there to help you with each of the seven motor skills,though I would personally have to look for them,find their names,and I don’t feel like doing it,so if anyone wants to,they can go looking for them.

If not,I might go find them myself and post them here.Mind you I said might,I am incredibly busy.

You can probably make some servitors to help you with this kind of stuff too.

The most powerful demon for sports performance? His name is Steroids :wink: Sorry, couldn’t resist. I don’t know off hand, not much of a sports person, but each demon specializes in something different so Try this: [url=http://www.satansheaven.com/goetia_1.htm]http://www.satansheaven.com/goetia_1.htm[/url]

If you don’t see one on the list for athletics, there are bigger databases I can provide or someone else can provide one if they beat me to it.

I knew someone who prayed to and offered candles and liquour to Thor for sports success, he was convinced Thor helped him and he wasn’t what we’d probably consider a magician, he’d just happened to hear of Thor and liked the sounds of him, and started asking him for help. His sports were rugby, running, stuff like that, not professional but not a hobbyist either, that was pretty much what he lived for.

Bradley Green, as far as I can tell, all of those who have responded are adept magicians. So give their opinions far more weight than mine. But my thought is that supernatural intervention will be very subtlety effective. Expecting it to be as effective as good genetics, coaching, and hard work is like asking a wrench to do the job of a screwdriver.

A spirit of Mars would be good for sports competition.

There is one…

you can find him in the book Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos.

the name is Sartmulu. Of Mars.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:7, topic:6855”]There is one…

the name is Sartmulu. Of Mars.[/quote]

Really? I have that book but I never read it. I got it back in 2007 I believe, somewhere around that time, and it just sat on my shelf because I felt I had already learned everything that would probably be in that book from other sources. I have read his other books though.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:8, topic:6855”][quote=“bahamuthat, post:7, topic:6855”]There is one…

the name is Sartmulu. Of Mars.[/quote]

There’s quite a couple of interesting spirits he derived in there.There are exercises that I usually suggest to people when they want to develop their senses.Additionally,I like his method of creating egregores.Then I switched to EA’s(the one from the O.A.A. tome) until I ultimately decided to create my own method,which I now use.
Really? I have that book but I never read it. I got it back in 2007 I believe, somewhere around that time, and it just sat on my shelf because I felt I had already learned everything that would probably be in that book from other sources. I have read his other books though.[/quote]

Thanks for the replies y’all,
I will definitely be looking into the spirits mentioned,
Thanks ravens ascent for the link to such a database,
These leads help greatly as I get to work here.