Spells from two different persons

Hi, I’m courious, what if I call some demon for person A, but someone else took a spell on this person A before me? Is that spirit work then? What if someone called Goetia spirit and I called later other (or the same spirit)? He didn’t want work? is it any stronger magic than demons, which can stop them? For example other spirit, blood magic etc. What in the case if I want to do some love spell, but someone did before me on the same person? I have some obstacles, but I can’t destroy them.

What are the obstacles? It would be helpful to the members looking to offer assistance if you told us the gist of your situation and what you’re looking to do.

1 Like

I’m not sure. There is third person, but it should be done by courses. But isn’t. Divinations showed that was used magic by her and maybe this is my obstacle.

2 Likes

If divination showed there’s a third party doing work on your target, then what it all boils down to is a battle of wills, so to speak. You can bind the person from doing any work and remove the work done. You can do both on your own or call on a spirit to do so. When I needed work done to remove any spells or enchantments placed on my target, I called on Opfaal. He’s great at removing spells done. I’m sure there may be more spirits, but I always call on him.

Other members will chime in with their suggestions, but I hope I was helpful.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Do you think that Marchosias can be helpful with course for someone relationship ? I mean I want to do break up them.