Spells for truth

Does anyone here know if there’s any spells to make someone confess or not let them manipulate people anymore? I need something to make someone simply just tell the truth about their motives and confess the accusations that have been made.

2 Likes

Hmm can you reverse spells? If so @Veil 's post on hiding the truth may be of use

2 Likes

You know this actually comes up, all the time. I’ve seen everything from I think demons, to gods to hoodoo, so if you don’t find an answer, please use the search function, I know there’s a lot of really great answers out there, in addition to whatever new ones you find. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m certain there’s a demon whose speciality is to “force an unintentional confession from someone who is secretive”. I don’t remember which demon but it’s one of the Goetia, it’ll be detailed in either Demons of Magick or The Magick of Angels and Demons. Both of which are generally just good books to have in your library regardless.

5 Likes

If you can’t find one, make your own. Spells can be pulled out your ass and given power. That’s how every spell started.

5 Likes