Spell to make nobody find a person attractive

Well he has a lot of traits people wouldnt consider attractive but I think he’s super cute and he’s weird but I still love him despite all that. Others say he isn’t cute or like I can do better. But it’s dumb because I don’t care what they think, I love him for his personality. Yeah I mainly wanted this done because I just think others may find his personality attractive since he’s always making people happy.

1 Like

Glamor like glamour spell you mean? Glamour usually means attractive. You mean a reverse spell of this? Whats the spell?
An illusonary or change of perspective spell is mainly what I am looking for. Not neccessarily that others find him unattractive, but a spell to where he isn’t like noticed or considered by others as a romantic interest

Salute to you for not being shallow

2 Likes

there’s a spell for others to see the true colors of a person’s ugliness if you think they are attractive. U can try that or petition it for any of the demons that deals with love.

Thanks but I question myself. I would even like him even if he became a hobo. So IDK what’s up with me. Actually when I first liked him, I couldn’t understand why and genuinely thought he put a spell on me. But apparently not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you don’t always have to like people for the most obvious reasons, relationships built on shallow things often fall apart the quickest

2 Likes

Yeah I find those reasons sad too. Seems like they just want the person for what they bring or have but not for who they are :confused:

1 Like

Yea it’s a very egoistic mindset , just looking to see if their partner has , status , looks like this , followers , popularity , etc . None of which actually matter in reality but give an illusion of generating a sense of worth and happiness , sad but true, so a relationship founded on illusions , imagine how happy those people are at night :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just use a spell that makes him like only you or that keeps him celibate/single until you marry.
Any spell will do: there are tons of so-called “fidelity” spells around, pick one and adapt. Most love spells actually come with options to bind the person to another–that should do. Very often, you’ll need to customise a ritual to your need/outcome. *All of this works on genuine belief. Rituals help shift beliefs towards an outcome. * Any ritual that works for you, including those you create on your own, will do.

1 Like

Ye they have the same root word as an origin I’d imagine. To be glamorous is to affect a glamour/glamor, mundanely or magically. I don’t have an incantation on hand but if you find one just change the wording about beauty in it to ugliness or whatever, keep any ritual instructions the same.

She did say she wanted to get back with him idk she might screw herself over and find him unattractive as well lol

And the best part is you point it out that they are fake. Makes them feel bad. =o) hurts their ego. the bad side is they think your evil for pointing it out and that your now an enemy to be avoided at all cost. That’s human nature to lie to self cuz they can’t face the truth that they are in the wrong. So they blame you lying to themselves about you . :man_shrugging:

You probably want something that fucked up the people trying to get close to your lover, look up the intranquil spirit.

Why has no one mentioned a binding?? :joy: you want him to stay bound to you and block energy between him and others then cast a love binding and use the paper he wrote on as a link. Place it in a doll and make one of yourself, and then bind him to you :man_shrugging:t2:

Wrap the two dolls up with red string 9 times (9 for dominance and control) and then place the doll in your bed with you when you sleep at night and use it as a teddy kinda. Imagine him every time you cuddle it imagine he’s with you and no one else. You said 4 months that’s nothing… good luck :muscle:t4: