Spell to get rid of a Toxic neighbour ideas?

Hi Sasha I managed to get to fifty years old without being a criminal when the 60 year old bitch from hell moved in next door and announced that she would be there for at least 10 years with in a month she was trying to lay the law down as to the way she wanted things and when she could not get her own way she started ringing the police to tell them stories about what I was supposed to be up to such as stealing pieces of land off my other neighbours and ringing the police to tell them that I was being aggressive to wards her and of course all of a sudden she becomes a poor little me Iā€™m just a little spinster and the horrible man next door is making my life hell.
After the third time of having the thames valley police standing in my living room telling me that they would arrest me if I kept it up.and had no proof because there wasnā€™t any. (they are notoriously dim they always believe the 1st person to ring them ) so I went to look for a cure to the problem I have to say at that point I had not played with the occult since I was about 20 when we used to play with ouija boards and witch craft and the occult were something interesting that had read about in lotā€™s of books. So at the age of 50 I sat down at my computer and within five minutes came across The Greater Magickal Angels by Damon Brand and also Magickal Protection by him as well.I brought both books and immediately started on the 38 day protection ritual,then I read the magickal angels book from cover to cover two or three times then picked three or so that felt that they could do the work then set to work and did the 11 day rituals three rituals a day, I was Bloody knackered.
Three days after the last ritual one of the other neighbours turned up winked and said watch this space, four days after that he turned up and said Sheā€™s been made redundant and canā€™t afford to keep the house so sheā€™s put the house on the market. Exactly 7 weeks after i finished the last ritual the removals lorry was outside taking her stuff out and she was gone.
I just hope that you donā€™t live in south Devon UK and I hope that your neighbours name is not Alex because if it was that would be syncronicity at itā€™s best now that I only deal with demonic magic and luck for her I am not that good yet I have deliberately kept a photo of that bitch so when I know iā€™m a lot better iā€™m going to give her the biggest demonic slap going .
I wish you very well in your quest to remove your parasite if you use Greater magickal angels I can tell you that as a newby at the time the reason it worked so well for me was INTENT at the moment the third copper turned up on my door step I new she was going, even if I would have had to have gone around and slid a knife up under her shoulder blades . fortunately intent allowed the Magick to work very nicely.

1 Like

Thank you. She also sounded like a toxic and malignant Narcissist who no doubt is making someone elseā€™s life a misery.
Good job getting shutā€¦ I have seen some movement this weekend funnily enough after doing something. Their sale sign blew and nearly hit her in our current Storm and her Husband packed the car up and left her and has not returned and she has been crying.
I used Black dog hair to separate so maybe it has started.
No, she is called Susan lol