Spell to get rid of a Toxic neighbour ideas?

She was drunk, middle class wannabe, white Woman with a 2 or 3 bottle a night wine habit. How do I know? I looked in the recycling bin to see how bad her problem was when she was at work. BIG problem. Thanks. I am banishing the bitch !

2 Likes

I am sorry you are going through this and I hope it works out.

2 Likes

Thank you

Just make sure to double check the laws in your are to make sure the cops have no legal grounds to actually do anything even if they are called. If this is the case i can tell ya it will likely drive her insane that she is living near you and the cops wonā€™t and canā€™t do anything about it.

From what you have told is i would guess she is operating from an agenda of wanting to control everything in her environment. Hence the fact her effort to control you are failing she is going batshit internally

1 Like

Spot on. She meets the criteria for a malignant narcissist and this is how I treat her. Grey rocking her. Thank you

This is why when i had people like this anywhere near my life i have treated them as malign spirits and acted accordingly in ritual banishing them from my sphere.

Reality being holographic reacts accordingly and circumstances shift to push them away from you like magnets of the same polarity. If they resist this then shit storms can crop up on them. At least this is what i witnessed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m loving this thread. I currently have neighbors who need to be gone, and Iā€™m trying to send them packing, too.

One thing I didd was cast a spell to shield my work from them so they canā€™t sense the magick and to invoke Shaz to make sure they canā€™t figure out who is pushing them away.

1 Like

Oh no, not more bad neighbours. Are they similar to mine? Good luck in moving them on. The bad thing is, someone else always gets them.

That sounds interesting. I put rock salt on my doorstep to ward off negativity last night. May have a similar effect

I have an interest in Marbas, now may be the time. thank you

1 Like

My neighbors arenā€™t nearly as bad. Theyā€™re not destructive and crazy. They are, however, disgusting, as thereā€™s always a rotten smell from their apartment and theyā€™re the source of cockroaches on our floor. I think they have some sort of moral or religious reason to not kill them.

1 Like

Ew, They may have dead bodies up there. I saw something like that on forensic filesā€¦ Gross.

It mostly smells like rotten hot curry, to which I think Iā€™d now prefer the smell of a dead body. ETA: my neighbors are Hindu and I know some Hindus are religiously opposed to killing anything, even cockroaches, though Iā€™m not sure if they have a religious reason to not take out their garbage or throw their rotten onions away.

Have you ever videotaped your crazy neighbor back, or videotaped her going apeshit, shining lights into your apartment, or videotaping you for no reason?

1 Like

Cool spell.

1 Like

Your neighbor is far worse than mine. I also wonder if she would be harder to move because you donā€™t act like she does unless 1) youā€™re profoundly mentally ill, or 2) youā€™ve let something destructive take residence inside you.

Do you ever work with the Archangel Michael?

1 Like

I have in the past. I know what she is as I did my degree in Mental health and I can see she is a Narcissist and has alcoholic personality disorder along with Obsessive compulsive traits. These people exist and I just live near one, as bad as it is.
I am just waiting for the day the sold sign goes up,until then I am going to do the typical witch thing of pulling something out of my arsenal to cause some harm and banish.
It is surprising how many people have bad neighbours. The smell you describe sounds horrendous, surely environmental health could intervene?

If sheā€™s sabotaging her own efforts to sell the house, is there something that can make her take an offer she couldnā€™t refuse? I donā€™t mean a euphemism for killing her, but to rush along this sale?

I think that some people simply canā€™t share any space with anyone or compromise in the slightest for anyone else. I complained to my landlord, who may have told property management, but I reported the building to the city health department, but I live in Chicago, so that getting the city after them may require more effort on my part.

1 Like

I am waiting until I have finished what I am doing on Saturday and then waiting until Tuesday to deal with her properly. I am tied until then. I have decided to 'doll baby ā€™ her
It is hard as hexes I do usually get the person fired, ill and lose money etc. If this happens to her, she will be at home all day every day ill and broke in my face and not sell and move.
I donā€™t know Chicago laws,but health and hygiene are part of the rights of people living around them.

1 Like

Oh, we have those laws. Weā€™re basically Gotham-city level corruption and cronyism, so thereā€™s a second layer of laws that apply to the ones on paper.

2 Likes

I have to laugh as something happened to her yesterday, call it coincidence or something else. We currently have storm callum here with gale force winds and as she was walking to her car,her for sale sign in full was uprooted and flew towards her. It did not hit her as she screamed and jumped out of the way but I sat there laughing at the sense of humour spirits have

3 Likes