Spell to deal with magic attacks

I’m having some issues with a person from work, i think she is some sort of mesmeriser/maybe white witch/right path enthusiast. Her best friend recently miscarried, that i could feel even if nobody shared details with me. That woman stinks of death, literally smells like a corpse, she is rotten and that artificial pregnancy is something she can’t have. Hypocrite Christian type, can’t see and acknowledge he own ‘sins’. Both think of themselves as great creatures and push people around to get what they want. What they can’t have is children. And having a man bound by tricks doesn’t really satisfy a woman and it shows.

Now the mesmeriser changed her attitude towards me and i feel and know that they both think i am the evil who caused the miscarriage(wearing black does not make me evil, duh). Medical facts seem not to be taken into consideration(uterus shapes, many years of birth control, other organs dysfunction). They even brought a priest to the work place and i was forced to attend mass and a ritual. And, no, i did not burst into flames, just got bored. The priest couldn’t see me.

Today i saw her walk by and i tried to set a barrier between me and her, i shielded myself and tried to deflect whatever would come my way(i could feel it coming). Half an hour later she pulled one on me and i almost got fired. I’m very close to bankruptcy in spite of working an honest full time job.

now, not sure what to do next. I already have a certain level of protection from a king demon. That i can count on. But these women mess up my daily schedule, i barely get my lunch break and they try to physically wear me out. The idiotic remarks really don’t bother me.

If protection backfires on me, what should be done next? My choice would be vinegar jars, sprinkle some nettle around my work place, i also have some mandrake root, soak that building in Florida water. I’m not into total damage, i just want to make a point and establish limits. Maybe scar her a little. I’m thinking that attacking the ones around her would be more efficient. But i want to crack her open, can’t just let her play little games with me.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Sa’ahlar from the book of azazel can stop all those attacks even if they are spirits or spells he seems from my impressions when I called him to have high authority thus meaning he is respected so he can tell those spirits to stop bit again he is could stop the bad energy

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion, I called on King Belial and King Paimon and made a petition.

2 Likes

There’s a book by Gordon Winterfield called “Magickal Attack” I think you may find it helpful.

2 Likes

When it comes to Protection, the best spirits to use are Angels, they are great at that because of their authority.

Get a book on Angelic Protection Magick by Ben Woodcroft, it will surely help.

3 Likes

@PrinceX i keep hearing about his books, i’m going to read them. Thanks!

1 Like

@Illumia in the past i tried to evoke Michael and Raphael and i did not feel a connection. Occasionally I work with certain saints, but it always feels like a short term project. Also, i do not have a problem using a petition in church, it’s all about the choice of words. But results may vary and they are not as palpable as those coming from Demons. Angels help, but Demons really care about all aspects.

Sitael: to protect against adversity+ to discover truth + to stop hipocrisy + to find employment ( conected with psalm,3:3).
Yichuiah: Destroy enemy plans+ make superior see the truth+ manifest material desire.(psalm, 92:5) you can find the sigil of them in the book 72 angeles of damon brand thing so… for some hardcore stuff Pazuzu, President Glasya-labolas, also Angel Samael they brind protection.

3 Likes

Have you tried bounce back spells, shields of reflection or return to sender spells?

1 Like

@Geralt_Of_Rivia Thank you, noted.
I started reading Gordon Winterfield’s books, i will definitely look into working with Angels as well.
I did consider President Glasya-labolas, but went with King Paimon, he’s name has been in my head for a while now. I guess i’ll see some results soon. Even so, i seek to learn more and become improve my skills.

1 Like

You could also try carrying black Tourmaline in a mica matrix.

It will take anything thrown at you amplify it and wing it right back at them. If you want to ramp that up to 11 add a moldavite to that mix.

Just remember to cleanse them before hand and regularly.

2 Likes

@Ozraga I could feel something was about to happen and i used a shield of reflection, i had the means to go outside and connect/ground into the earth. Half an hour later she threw the bomb. Belial helped me come up with a good answer and the situation was defused.

Tourmaline and moldavite are a great idea, thank you; the thing with crystals is that i usually keep them on the altar at home. I should make a small bag with various elements for protection and carry it it my bag.

1 Like

Oh quick side note if you are sensitive to energies moldavite might make you feel lightheaded or sick. To remedy that just add a quartz that should do the trick. I recomend a hercamer diamond.(but that is just personal preference)

1 Like

Yeah a small pouch to carry shoud work just fine. Just remember to use a thick durable material, those sharp edges can be troublesome. Lol

1 Like

Yes its from gordon winterfield i always confuse him with damon brand and reverse … and do what your intuiation and heart guide you more about the spirit you want to summon, pazuzu is very effective to i got results from him very sone i just summon him at once.

1 Like

I’ll have the gems in a few weeks, till then, yes, intuition shall be used.
@Geralt_Of_Rivia do you have any experience with Sealiah?

I just have to revise my gremorie, ive name of a lot of spirits,angeles, entites there, im not at home right now, if you tell me from which book is this spirit,angel ican see…

1 Like

@Geralt_Of_Rivia i don’t know from which book, that’s where my search lead me.

1 Like

Nop sincerly, ive not heard about this spirit/angel before, ive search it on my book also…sorry.

1 Like

Thank you anyways :slight_smile: @Geralt_Of_Rivia

1 Like