Spell Lighting a candle to bring in 2022. Thanks to all who joined in. Now closed. See ya Dec 31st 2022 hopefully

Omg I hate the typos I make the worst. :smiley: Corrected, thanks!

3 Likes

Couldn’t have gotten here where I am now without the many Incredible and helpful topics I’ve read here at BALG throughout this year. Like a massive gate keep of hidden knowledge that’s awaiting to be unlocked by the many us. I’ll join everyone by 11pm on my side from this earth of ours. Hopefully the damn wine isn’t too much of a hassle so let me bookmark this thread to remember :laughing:

Happy early new years to everyone at BALG and a quick cheers the Moderators for keeping the place running nice and smoothly :crystal_ball:

4 Likes

@Vince Pretty much the intent make up whatever words is appropriate for aiming for a better happier freer year in 2022

Add: @Mulberry just noticed my own typo above (7hrs after I made it) but it’s too late to fix it. At least you caught yours in time :slight_smile: it’s now about 4&3/4 hr til New Years

4 Likes

I will be in for this, I guess I better get cracking so I can join in.

2 Likes

I don’t have any tealights, but I will send forth some good vibes to all tonight.

3 Likes

Okay, cleared and ready.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight That’s fine.

I’m using tea light because I don’t want to have to put the candle out myself I want it to burn itself out and I don’t wanna have to stay up waiting for the pillar type to burn out 6+ hours or longer. However long they’d take.

My bedtime is usually between 2 and 4 am if I used a larger candle I might be stuck staying up til o dunno, noon or later so yea lights for me.

People are welcome to light & burn tapers or pillars candles.

I just feel for myself it might be unlucky magick wise to manually extinguish the flame by blowing it out or pinching it out considering we’re trying to send good vibes & good luck forward not extinguish it.

That’s why I picked tea lights (I don’t wanna candle watch for hours on end).

Sending the good vibrations is what counts.
Edit to correct what my autocorrect corrected ( who ever heard of hood vibrations lol besides if there’s such a thing it’s not what I wanna send into 2022).

Add: candle just help focus and make it feel like officially real magick.

2 Likes

Mines ready, other rituals done, so just listening to shamanic drumming right now.

2 Likes

I started early due to burn times. I chagged each candle with an intent and waited to see who I felt I should call to add to it or who came on their own. I only have these three colors for larger candles. All candles are for myself and Balgers.

Red - Self love and empowerment. Aphrodite came for this one.

Black - Prosperity and abundance. Bune and Clauneck came.

White - Protection and (life/path) direction. I called on Helios for that.

9 Likes

That’s awesome! :smiley:
& Thanks for that (know you said you were gonna do it anyway but thanks just the same).

3 Likes

Drew three, first up was The Star:

Second: Ace of Pentacles

Third: Six of Wands

Got mine lit,

5 Likes

Started.

may the new year bring love laughter and freedom aplenty to gather and live without fear and without restrictions. As this candle burns so burns out Hope love and intentions for a brighter better 2022. For us all.

Currently playing we are the world with the candle

6 Likes

Just finished my candle for the end of the year happy wishes to all hope this year turn out great.

6 Likes

White candle is dressed with “Four Winds oil” (lavender for the East Wind, wind of intelligence; musk for the South Wind, wind of passion; rose for the West Wind, wind of love and emotions; honeysuckle for the North Wind, wind of riches)
Red candle is dressed with Health Attraction oil
Gold candle is dressed with Crown of Success oil (I made the oils based on recipes from “The Master Grimoire of Oils, Herbs and Incenses” by Pat Kirven Sawyer) for luck
Happy New year’s!

7 Likes

It is done! Happy new year to everyone! Would put up a picture but I dont know how to upload from my phone. My wife son and I petitioned the universe in our candle!

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone may it be our best one yet :smiley:

6 Likes

May you receive blessing in the new year!

7 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Started mine. Postive vibrations are put fourth for all coming into 2022. No matter how difficult these past times have been we will always rise and soar much stronger than ever before. With every obstacle that may Interfere with our path to success our faith, strength and wisdom will always shine right through it all. Happy new years to you all :fireworks: :crystal_ball:

-Some dude who ran out of Red Wine :grimacing:

5 Likes

May the new year bring everyone more passion, more joy, more life :fire:

5 Likes