Spell for protection

Hi BALG friends,

I’m new here and I’m a participant to EA BALG program.

Here is the situation which I would like to get your opinion on;

My older brother works at a restaurant and one of his colleagues a young lady is into the occult practices, she practices rituals to influences everyone in the workplace and to get them to do anything shes willing.

She has not yet per say influence my brother in any manner, but could you please recommend a ritual that I can do or even he can do to protect him from any attacks from the particular person.

P.S I do know about the chicken feet ritual but feels that the threat level has not reach the stage to do this ritual.

Many thanks for your help all brothers and sisters!

[quote=“wevocator, post:1, topic:4494”]Hi BALG friends,

I’m new here and I’m a participant to EA BALG program.

Here is the situation which I would like to get your opinion on;

My older brother works at a restaurant and one of his colleagues a young lady is into the occult practices, she practices rituals to influences everyone in the workplace and to get them to do anything shes willing.

She has not yet per say influence my brother in any manner, but could you please recommend a ritual that I can do or even he can do to protect him from any attacks from the particular person.

P.S I do know about the chicken feet ritual but feels that the threat level has not reach the stage to do this ritual.

Many thanks for your help all brothers and sisters![/quote]

Any type of binding spell.
You could use a preventive reversal binding utilizing a magic mirror. There are ways and means to break that but I doubt she’ll know how.

Also reversal spells. Candle reversals work nicely for me.

Google “Somebody cursed me, my nasty revenge” by EA.

ps: You may wanna move this topic to the “Healing and protection” section

Sound suggestion. :slight_smile:

An amparo with St Michael or St Cyprian, who protect against magic.

Hi Euoi,

How does one do that?

You pray a novena to either saint. On the first day, you will make s packet of the person’s Photo inbetween two pictures of the saint. The saint faces outward so that the saint protects the person before and behind them. That’s glued or taped and sprinkled with Holy water, anointed with oils, and prayed over. The person then keeps it with them.