Spell/Entity to make myself fall in love

Its been 22 years and i’ve never been in love with anyone and I feel desperate to feel love.

I notice several threads about how to make someone fall in love with you but not how to make yourself in love

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm what’s your star sign? That shows what type of person you should be compatible with and what you’re interested in.

Oh and I suppose Venus/Aphrodite would help.

2 Likes

Im a filthy libra :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I would invoke venus. Make a list of things you are looking for in a potential partner and ask her to bring that person to you. Give her some sort of offering and try to build a good relationship with her.

3 Likes

Haha I’m a Libra too.

Libra has a falling sun, and they usually go well with fire signs. Cause they like that excitement and adventure, and don’t mind taking the passenger seat and going on for the ride. But you can check your other natal stuff and look inside too, cause I have a lot of water in my chart and don’t know if I’d want a fire sign myself.

5 Likes

i’m a libra too :smiley:

4 Likes

Of course we’re all Libras, this is a post about love.

4 Likes

Could you PM me more on how to envoke her? Assuming you have past/present relation with her :smiley:

1 Like

You could cast a love spell on yourself to increase the love yiu have for yourself, increasing your capacity to love. There by working with the principle of rhythm.

“Everything flows out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right, is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates”–The Kybalion.

The book is out of copyright and can be found with a quick search :alien:

Some passages from the book on the chapter of rhythm. That may provide some insights.

" The principle is of universal application. It may be applied to any question, or phenomena of any of the many planes of life. It may be applied to all phases of human activity. There is always the Rhythmic swing from one pole to the other. The Universal Pendulum is ever in motion. The Tides of Life flow in and out, according to Law.

The Principle of rhythm is well understood by modern science, and is considered a universal law as applied to material things. But the Hermetists carry the principle much further, and know that its manifestations and influence extend to the mental activities of Man, and that it accounts for the bewildering succession of moods, feelings and other annoying and perplexing changes that we notice in ourselves. But the Hermetists by studying the operations of this Principle have learned to escape some of its activities by Transmutation."

“The measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”

“But the Hermetists carry it still further. They teach that a man’s mental states are subject to the same Law. The man who enjoys keenly, is subject to keen suffering; while he who feels but little pain is capable of feeling but little joy. The pig suffers but little mentally, and enjoys but little–he is compensated. And on the other hand, there are other animals who enjoy keenly, but whose nervous organism and temperament cause them to suffer exquisite degrees of pain and so it is with Man. There are temperaments which permit of but low degrees of enjoyment, and equally low degrees of suffering; while there are others which permit the most intense enjoyment, but also the most intense suffering. The rule is that the capacity for pain and pleasure, in each individual, are balanced. The Law of Compensation is in full operation here.”

3 Likes