Speeding up baneful magick possible?

I wanna know something, If i evoke multiple entities towards a target, to kill that target, will that speed up the baneful result? Help would be appreciated

You might actually hurt yourself doing that and creating a clusterfuck. Each entity has a unique way of doing things and will no doubt get in each other’s way.

Do your research on who you plan to evoke and use multiple only if they pair well together.

4 Likes

You can use as many spirits as you wish (EA has a ritual that uses nine demons and angels in his book Baneful Magick). However, quantity does not necessarily translate into faster results because there are too many variables involved in the outcome such as if the target has protection (everyone has spiritual protection of some sort, whether they know it or not), or a really strong will. Depending on the strength of the defenses, it will take time to overcome them.

6 Likes

Okay, how do I obtain a really strong will?

1 Like

I believe that @DarkestKnight was refering to the target’s will, in the context used…
(i removed a side comment from the quote by @DarkestKnight which I marked with (xxx) to show the point. See below:

Meaning if his willpower to live is stronger than your willpower to strike him down, then it becomes a battle of attrition.

2 Likes

Exactly. A target’s strong will can overcome a curse.

EA talks about doing just that in the book I mentioned, Baneful Magick. He also mentioned that he almost lost, twice. It’s not an easy thing to do, but it is very possible.

In spiritual warfare, it almost always comes down to whose is the stronger will. The quantity of spirits doesn’t matter, because a powerful will could turn them against the one who sent them.

If you want to obtain a strong will, discipline yourself. Don’t look for the easiest path. Set up a program of development and stick to it. Meditate daily. If you make promises, keep your word. Don’t focus on comfort or security, but put your focus upon becoming. Push yourself out of your comfort zone and past your limits. Do things you wouldn’t usually do. Expand your mind by learning new things. Increase your capacities.

9 Likes

This really helps! Thank you very much! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just wondering, How does will and evoking the entity for the task pair with each other?

Will and spirits work hand in hand once an entity is called it has its own will and through mutual trust and bonds formed with said entities they can add strength to any spell curses especially each line on a sigil every drop of blood is a promise to take the power of the entity and use it to spread your influence and the energies sent forth become a tital wave of crushing power attacking all known connections to your enemies including family friends work sex exe there’s a reason why in ancient times we would cast a spell before war and crush enemies as a result to many modern day rituals take the bond for granted as a tool to mesmerizing the energies to serve the caster making baneful curses weak and easy to counter

3 Likes

What would personally make me not so attached to how fast the victim winds up dead is knowing I can easily fuck up their life by doing multiple evocations to attack different aspects of their life, destroying someone completely is difficult but finding ways to make life miserable for them can be much easier, also many demons and curses will slowly break down a person’s will before killing them so just know they will suffer and don’t worry about it. And yes always develop your skills and a stronger will, I’ve probably spent like 4 hours today, and will probably spend a couple more, doing the mastering evocation course exercises, half the reason is out of spite

4 Likes

I feel like if you fully need something to manifest fast your mind will put itself in a state of mind to where it needs to be to make it happen. I’ve had to manipulate people with Belial out of urgency and there was no way I could forget about the ritual when it was that pressing but my instincts just sort of kicked in and wouldn’t allow me to have any doubts that the ritual worked. To this day I still try to mimic that state of mind as best as I can.
Visualize them dying swiftly and feel the satisfaction all the good things you’d feel from their swift death

2 Likes

This makes so much sense immediately upon reading, you really know your shit!

How would a powerful will turn spirits against the one who sent them? Can you expand upon this a bit and explain how you would develop such a strong will and how that will would turn spirits against the one who sent them?

It depends if spirits hold a strong bond. Turning spirits against someone is like turning a person against himself, because spirits are not seperate as they interact in symbiosis. So if you can get a person to hate themselves then it can be a way of turning themselves against where spirits would follow suite.

Already dealt with an attack like this in the past but it doesnt work I already am too aware and any moron would fall for it. Its very simple, the stupid, unaware and low self esteem are the easiest to curse.

1 Like

Doing the same ritual daily adds to it

2 Likes

Yes this is true, but if you were replying to me it doesn’t quite answer my question.

lovin the way your thinking. i have only done a shut up curse it was Very effective. wihtin 2 weeks but i did not know how to ask spirtis at the time but called on the primal forces to Witness buried everything in the park dead of nitht between two trees as this was the best “cross roads” i could access. there was immediate liffting of energies…I will have to dig it up and post it on here.

That aside I have contemplated but not done curses where I want to do more than anihalate . certain individuals who warrent sever punishments that go way beyond petty grievances
I dont know how but i am taking responsibility for everything htat i just left at the blaming and anger stage but I must own up to my part. such as it si.
Part of this is the curses. and I do not know how or whom to ask in regards to fully punishing and cursing said individuals

Too many cooks spoil the pot.

For something like that, you want to use sympathetic spirits that work as groups, or use sigils that have multiple connected spirits in a cipher.

There are also ways to create bindrunes to bring multiple spirits together.

Then there are systems that allow for metagods (spirits that combine to create other spirits), such as Enochian or any of the Egyptian metaspirits.

It can be done, but you want to work with spirits that are attuned to each other.

2 Likes