Spectucarly Fast Results with the Devil's Stone

I’m here reporting something that happened earlier today,but before I do that,I need to tell a brief story.I’ve noticed that whenever I tell you about my magical explloits,and the results of X ritual I always tend to turn this more into a diary entry,or biography stuff,whereas you guys are only interested in the magic,but I assume that since I enjoy having context for rituals,so I assume usually others do too.Do warn me if I am rambling,but I know that you guys love my rambling,and I doubt I’ll stop.

Those of you who have been following my ‘‘Pact with Paimon’’ thread,will know that after a chain of complicated romance stuff,I’ve finally ended up with my eye on a girl,that I believe has been brought to me to benefit my own ascent.The reason I mention this,of course,is because she’s not only awesome,and likeable,she also,happens to believe in magick,which is a huge thing,in this little city.

This girl’s cat,died the week before last week,and on Friday,the crackpot crazy scheme brewed in my head.I happen to be very close friends with a clown.I’m serious.And I wanted this clown,to make her a balloon animal cat,to comfort her.It was a meant to be a sweet,and small,but surprising gesture,on my part.I know people here have done more,and better,but I thought it would be great,because I’d be highly honored if someone did that for me.

So,I called up the clown,and discovered that woefully,he was on vacation.For the past three days,I’ve been procrastinating on finding a replacement,until it dawned on me today,that I needed to get a plush toy cat,or something along those lines.

So I was worried I wouldn’t make it,and I decided that before I went stupidly hunting for cats,I’d do a Devil’s Stone ritual.For the past few months,I’ve been carefully experimenting with this ritual,every now and then,but the fact that I almost constantly want immaterial things,like services and situations,makes this ritual very hard to do.

I can manifest objects,but getting someone to do something seems so much easier with candle magic.And,it really is.Ordinarily,I would’ve called a spirit like Belial to help me find a toy cat,or a keychain,or something.I decided to manifest this myself.

I shut out all the lights in my room,and lay on the floor,on my carpet,in the center of a circle I made for myself.I lit no candles,but I simply meditated on the ritual,fell into a theta-gamma sync,and then visualized the object,the toy,the cat,her reaction.

I focused on that,as I opened my eyes and scried into nothingness.I could see white stuff,but more importantly,I say purple specs gathering in the darkness,as I molded the feline form.Balloon animal cats,plush toy cats,really just cats appeared before me.

At some point,I felt like I could grab it.I tried to do so,and I could feel that I was touching SOMETHING.I grabbed it,twirled it,but it still floated in mid-air.I simply grabbed the cat,and I breathed over it,because there’s a bunch of superstitions that breath is how you cast spells(also the whole Breath of Life crap from the Bible) so I said:‘‘I breathe life onto you,my creation.Manifest!’’ and breathed over it.My breath seemed to morph into white fog,that covered the shape in the darkness and made it real.

I then stated my intent and commanded it to be brought to me.I went and had dinner,and tried to forget about it when startlingly,twenty-five minutes after performing my ritual, I get a text from a friend,saying that mutual friend had told her that I needed a cat,and that she was more than willing to part with a keychain she had.

The keychain in question,was a Siamese cat;the same race of the cat that died.

What a funny coincidence? :wink:

1 Like

That’s really sweet what you did for the girl. You’re also very adept with the Devil’s Stone!

Out of curiosity, how did the girl receive your cat gift?

[quote=“Salpinx, post:2, topic:6397”]That’s really sweet what you did for the girl. You’re also very adept with the Devil’s Stone!

Out of curiosity, how did the girl receive your cat gift?[/quote]

I said:’‘This is a cat.’’

And then when I explained the nature of the gift,she replied:’‘Oh my God!!!That looks so much like him,I can’t even…wow,thank you!’’

So,that is something I consider a huge success,because it means my Devil’s Stone manifested THE perfect result.

Nevertheless,she probably won’t go out with me,although,she had a bad day today.

Also,I am good at it!!!

Awesome work!! :smiley:

And I love reading the context stuff, the background, it’s not rambling because it makes it real and fills out the picture for those of us who weren’t there… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:6397”]Awesome work!! :smiley:

And I love reading the context stuff, the background, it’s not rambling because it makes it real and fills out the picture for those of us who weren’t there… :)[/quote]

Agreed.

Also a fascinating thing is that the textbook example for ancient cavemen doing magic,was that they would draw a bull(or warthog or whatever) on a wall,and then they would charge it,so that it was the bull.

And then they’d take a spear,and the shaman would stab the wall until he could feel the bull and then proclaim that the tribe needed food.A bull would helplessly wander into their territory the next day or some other similar thing.

So I can’t help but think that these rituals,like candle spells and the Devil’s Stone are actually the most ancient to rituals out there,and thus have been used the most,and have gained a lot of power.

THis seems counter-intuitive,especially to those(like me) who assumed that we first contacted spirits and gained knowledge about magic from them,but

It may be possible that we accessed magic intuitively for survival purpose,and this opened our eyes to the degree that we could blur the veil completely and talk to those on the Other Side.

I totally think we did that, there are proto-humans who buried their dead with red pigments (similar to the blood they came into this world with, so maybe they were hoping that person would be reborn here or elsewhere) and others buried theirs with flowers, even animals will do things like go to the door hopefully when they think it should be time for a walk, like doing the event that happens just beforehand can somehow make it happen, you don’t need to get much more ability for abstract thought for that to become the beginnings of sympathetic magick.

Edit to add, we’re saturated by images these days but back then, those wall representations must have been some pretty intense stuff, images of a successful hunbt and no TV, magazines, billboards etc., just images of success and power filling their minds and raising their energy to align with that idea of the kill. JMO.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:6397”]Awesome work!! :smiley:

And I love reading the context stuff, the background, it’s not rambling because it makes it real and fills out the picture for those of us who weren’t there… :)[/quote]

Reporting another successful.ritual.