Specialized spirits

What is your definition of God?

First, let me know which background you are?

Let me first make something important, I am not religious and do not represent any party or religion.

ā€œDisgusting fictional character invented to control societies and profit from itā€.

You donā€™t have to agree. You donā€™t have to like it. But thatā€™s my definition ant thatā€™s what you asked for.

But take it with a pinch of salt anyway, until a year ago I was a convinced atheist. I donā€™t know what I am now.

1 Like

I am here for discussion and communication in order to spread awareness and gain experience

Thatā€™s great!

Now go and pick a damn grimoire once and for all.

1 Like

You are free to keep your definition and I have no right to say it is true or false because I am not here to judge people very simply because I am not charged with this. But I want you to know something, ā€œPeople are not the sameā€ And cultures are diverse.

from where can I get it? :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazon or any library that sells foreign books in your country. If you can buy the ebook, that will be better, since youā€™ll have right now, in this moment.

1 Like

Isnā€™t Berber the ancient religion of your ancestors? So youā€™re telling me that all the Egyptian, Greek, Libyan etc gods are fakeā€¦ But angels and demons are notā€¦ And youā€™re not really religious yourselfā€¦ But thatā€™s what Islam saysā€¦ Ok, Iā€™m out.

2 Likes

North Africa, then?

Whelp, he should look into Egyptian lore. There is this idea that Bune IS an ancient egyptian goddess, so thatā€™s a good option.

1 Like

I told you that I do not belong to any of these cultures and peoples. I am not affiliated with anyone, and I will not be affiliated with anyone. No way

Eh yeah heā€™s not religious but the ancient gods are fake. Definitely North Africa, if not him then his ancestors.

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™ll only say this and then Iā€™m out:

You have been told to take a look into the ancient gods of YOUR country, and by extension, those that have had a notorious influence in your country, which, I think, applies to the Egyptian pantheon.

Hell, since the Helenic culture has echoed in the western world, I would feel pretty confident trying to reach any Greek god, since my culture still has elements brought by Alexander.

Itā€™s not that hard to understand.

Yup. I donā€™t really get what he thinks and, in all honestly, Iā€™m kind of tired of playing nice. See you in the lounge, Silent.

2 Likes

To know some things about the Egyptian culture, They considered that the young pharaoh ā€œTutankhamunā€ It is God. And they worshiped and revere it.

Iā€™m sorry, Did I do something out of the law?

Iā€™m so sorry, This was just a dialogue. I did not mean to speak too much. Are you asking me to leave?

No, theyā€™re not.

You donā€™t seem to understand what idols really were/are. When ancient peoples prayed to an idol, they were not praying to the physical stone and mud, they were praying to the god that was inside of it. The physical vessel was merely the spiritā€™s anchor to the material world.

This was also practiced in Ancient Greece, where the gods would be invoked into statues by the priest so their followers could commune with them and receive advice (interpreted by the priest, of course).

4 Likes

:thinking:

Idols are physical representations of the cultures Gods, demons and angels have been made into idols as well not only Gods.

3 Likes