Specialization

i noticed a compelling desire to learn and grow for a good amount of my ascend.

However, looking at those that achieved full godhood -e.g. those which are worshipped by the various faith models, there are pantheons which usually have one God for one aspect.

I wonder how much of us have considered / chosen their specific prime focus of skills and abilities.

As much as i love the Solomonic Aproach of calling djinn to aid,
i had several times before where i struggeled with the co-existence of being in a ruling and a serving position at the same time, …well to say the least it’s been mindboggeling.

So i know, techniqueally i was positioned to create Serviators while serving myself.

However, that fluxx of transformations seems to be stagnant or at least out of my current focus, as most of the actual work is done on other planes then my mundane life.

…guess any advice will be welcome. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Well it’s you you feel inside of your self that moves you ,that make your endocrine gland secret liquid to gives you the eiphoria,the ectscy that drives one inner being ones self ,follow what moves you hope that helps, also separate your self to differntes planes of existence, remember with out sacrifice you can never accomplish nothing in life live your dream ,creat challenges in your life to keep evolving , servitors now interesting I wanted to learn that from someone who already did it

1 Like