Speaking With Deities Through Divinatory Methods?

How do you speak with deities in this way? And do they get offended if you try to contact them like this if you don’t know them well or have no relationship with them at all? I would like to contact Germanic/Norse deities through Cartomancy or Geomantic methods.

2 Likes

Ask them to speak their message through the cards in evocation while shuffling the cards. The ones that you pick/fall out is what they have to say in regards to that area of your life.

3 Likes

I tend to let Odin guide my hand when speaking to him when I do oracle readings on myself, but that’s usually when I’m like lazy and don’t want to project lol.

2 Likes

Go with what feels right. They’ll help guide you while working with them. (:

1 Like

If you already have an idea of who to contact you probably are already under their influence (and therefore have a connection to them). Dont sweat the little details just go for it.

1 Like

I asked through prayer for the deity to guide my hand and the moment I asked that I got a heavy feeling in my hand, like added weight and I started to shuffle fast and my shuffling became automatic despite my awareness of it. The reading was a success and it was definitely a very interesting experience, my hand felt a bit tense for a while afterwards but otherwise everything was fine.