Speaking during evocations

Is it necessary to speak loudly or can you whisper everything needed during an evocation?

1 Like

I think it’s up to you. I say everything in my head. Rarely speak at all.

3 Likes

I think I read before E.A saying you need to at least speak out loud one time to state your intent to the universe

2 Likes

I’ve always felt more comfortable whispering during everything, but never actually thought if it makes much of a difference. I have heard of people doing everything through their head though. When the spirit manifests, for those who have done this, does it make a difference between what’s in your head, whispered, or spoken loudly?

1 Like

But as with everything you do, do what’s most comfortable to you. It will always work better then the standard way

1 Like

To me it doesn’t but everyone is different so whatever works best for you and gets you results is the way I would go.

Thanks for the replies!

1 Like

I speak softly. Not whispering, but not talking loudly either. I have roommates and do most of my rituals between 1-3 AM so I try not to wake anyone while chatting with my invisible friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They have very good hearing. No need to shout! Hehehehe. And i do have the habbit of communicsting telepathically and find myself thinking and not speaking. The problem with that is the vibrations, the physical act of speaking the words is very important in creating and making changes. So i often have to remind myself to open my mouth and create. Open the portal or whatever im doing via vibration, intent and tones. As above so below.

1 Like