Soundtracks for Demonic Operations

Any musical note suggestions for the third eye (ajna) chakra?

The third eye = Eb

Heres the list

Root-Red-G
Sacral-Orange-A
Solar Plexus-Yellow-Bb
Heart-Green-C
Throat-Blue-D
Third Eye-Indigo-Eb
Crown-Violet-E

Thanks Zach :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œZachD555, post:22, topic:173ā€]The third eye = Eb

Heres the list

Root-Red-G
Sacral-Orange-A
Solar Plexus-Yellow-Bb
Heart-Green-C
Throat-Blue-D
Third Eye-Indigo-Eb
Crown-Violet-E[/quote]

Good info! Thanks :slight_smile:

Zach that feels intuitively right to me that light and sound waves correlate to brain waves. Itā€™s opposite of course to a lot of esoteric writers who say its all symbolic and we can use any colour we like really for the chakras. Okay I will experiment with your associations for a bit. When I start a ritual I use an exercise where I ā€˜drawā€™ a pentacle and as I do intone a frequency pitch at each point of the pentacle and at the same time visualise the corresponding chakra on my body vibrating with a colour. So I will use your colour association and see how that works out.

Canā€™t say I can intone the right pitches as well lol thatā€™s a push for a non musical dude like me hah

Hey Zach - cool observation on the beats. Weā€™ve used light and sound entrainment with EEG technology to induce altered states and we often see that a 4 hz rhythm will also produce resonances at 8 and 16 in a well tuned brain.

Favorite tunes:

Anything by dead can dance (seeing them live tomorrow - whoot!)
Ralph Stanley - o death (the version from supernatural is awesome as well)
Juno reactor (they did a lot of the matrix soundtrack. Imagine carmina burrana with heavy techno and base
Coves corax - YouTube their concert footage - awesome
Call to prayer and gregorian chants
Nine inch nails and rage against the machine for curse work

Looking forward to checking out some of the other suggestions!

I can vouch for Lustmord. I have most of his collection and is worth its salt. Great for a quick trance induction. I use one of his newer albums, Other, for just about every evocation I do.I havent experimented with his stuff for pathworkings, but I can see it being useful for both front and back sides of the tree.

A buddy of mine has used Toolā€™s 10,000 days for front side pathworkings.

I thought I would share this with you guys as it was recently discovered by me on another forum. It has reawakend my interest in playing music backwards. The sound of backward music is slightly disturbing at first and naturally evokes a sense of fear, also the tempo of this track is appropriate to induce trance. I had a good time translating the lyrics. I believe there are multiple demonic enns here, as well as some French and English lyrics. I must admit there is a bit of subjectivity in that the listener may be hearing whatā€™s actually being said and formulating sentences and words through imagination. But check it out anyway and have fun.

Paparazzi- Lady Gaga (backwards)

Hereā€™s my translation of a couple verses:

Itā€™s a small world up above. Will follow your darkness as you sing to me. If you believe me, then let me out of your Bible. Universal Macro, wonā€™t you let Evil save us? A small world up above we brought it on with the Arts of Lust and Love. Want to be me? A small world up above we follow yours, cause no youā€™re not funny. You gave me Love!

HELP ME! Oh Lucifer please help me. Now and now. Goodbye Son!

then a demonic enn ending in the english words: ā€œmy soul edate ets Might match my love for youā€

anyway, please check it out, let me know what you think, let me know if you were able to translate any of this song.

Zachd555

This album is honestly possessed by Coronzonā€¦ upon their release it caused an earthquake. Also, the first time I listened to it an earthquake happened, POSSESSED I TELL YOUā€¦ not many people know of this band, probably for good reason, but it is AMAZING.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-xU59hBJ7Q]- YouTube

My favorite Metal Album!!!

^I reckon Iā€™d have a hard time focussing with that on!

I donā€™t actually use audio triggers like music but I think Iā€™ll start looking into it. I imagine something long, drawn out and hypnotic would work well, such as these:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9dyBmbY8WY]Dark Buddha Rising - Ashtakra II - YouTube
or
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzgKvRp5yso]Teitanblood - Purging Tongues [HQ] - YouTube

I also came across this ritual ambient group from Finland called Arktau Eos who have caught my interest
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPp6EdVsGlg]ARKTAU EOS - IOH-MAERA release date ritual video promo - YouTube

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLqqonSVQzY]David Banner- play (dirty Version) - YouTube

[quote=ā€œludavico, post:5, topic:173ā€]iā€™ve used this in a few of my operations and it works really well iā€™ve used it that often that when i play the song alone i can sense the darkness thicken around me waiting to be given its command The Serpent - Ksiazki - Music Meditation.flv[/quote] witch sigil is this?

Jocelyn Pook - Masked Ball

This dark and hypnotic track incorporates a fragment of an Orthodox Liturgy played backwards and lyrics chanted in Romanian. It was used in the legendary ritual scene of Stanley Kubrickā€™s film Eyes Wide Shut:

Jocelyn Pook - Masked Ball (Eyes Wide Shut)
More info about it here: [url=http://blog.javier-carrete.com/2010/04/eyes-wide-shut-masked-ball.html]javier-carrete.com

you can use this, its old school lol
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vtsKGzGVK4]Michael Myers Theme Song - YouTube

Lmao!! that song will be perfect for a succubus/incubus Operations.

There are so many different ways to get the mind and body ready for workingsā€¦ I listen to music sometimesā€¦ I really love Wardrunaā€¦ Itā€™s powerful and perfect for evoking and performing all types of workingsā€¦ At times I will perform a dance as wellā€¦ This helps me really get into the upcoming rapture to bring forth whatever I am callingā€¦ At time I will also listen to binary beatsā€¦ Ones that are specific to certain states of the mind such as delta or thetaā€¦ It helps for sureā€¦ It gives the left brain something to focus on while the right brain begins to awaken just to complete the perfect working circle between the two halves of the brain to perform my magickā€¦

Rod - Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas

RoD - Zazas, Zazas Nasatanada Zazas

Azazel liked one of the songs off here enough that I have been asked to use the full album in future workings with him. Apparently its very similar in vibe to the music people wrote in his honor thousands of years ago. I can definitely hear a kind of Mesopotamian vibe behind the distortionā€¦
Earth - The Bees Made Honey In The Lionā€™s Skull

Endvra has some nice tracks for these, also the chants of ONA aaaaaaagiiiiioooooossss luuuuuuuuuuciiiiiifeeeerrr, after 15 mins of hearing this I felt my heart chakra plus 3rd eye quite active

1 Like

THis is what i listen to most of the timeā€¦
Great ARtist Crazy Astronautā€¦
It inspires me a lot and it is right now the most complex sounds existing.
I am a musician and i listen from classical to country and to pop butā€¦this
This is " IT "
There ainā€™t nothing better!
Crazy Astronaut Vs. Insector - Mars (Unreleased)