Souls of the marked

In the book of Azazel, Amaymon says : “Once you are reborn, you will have power over It and can call the souls of the Marked to damnation”. How a soul is marked? what does this mean?

2 Likes

Maybe this will help?

1 Like

It basically means those bound in service to the demons through debts owed or poorly thought out practices that have limited their spirit to those realms and a period of servitude. It is rather common for magicians to end up in such situations after death if they deal with spirits in their lifetime. Sometimes happens multiple lifetimes in a row until they learn an intuitive knowledge of safer practices.

These souls and spirits basically serve usually as familiars and such too whatever entity they end up serving. This happens with elementals, angels, demons etc all the same. Experience and methods vary but it is a natural element of how a person’s essence harmonizes with different energy and beings even to the extent of limiting that person.

5 Likes

how one knows if they have debts to be payed to demons from previous lifetimes?

1 Like

My bad, wrong thread. :joy:

2 Likes

Usually you don’t reincarnate until those debts are paid. If you had any lingering and you were here to pay them off you would know they would make sure of that.

You should try to avoid it but if it happens then just realize it is a natural part of growing and temporary. It’s not a big deal overall until much later in your development. Being flexible in your practice and the variety of beings you work with and always forming bargains to be feasible to pay off is the best method but if you are just starting out and you work heavily with spirits then it will probably happen once or twice. Many also willingly enter into such services as an apprentice to a chosen spirit or deity to learn and master their arts for future lifetimes.

2 Likes

That makes me glad as heck I don’t have any obligations to other entities lol

what does this mark look like? is it symbolic? cause i had this dream of two entities who carved an anchor shaped mark on my body and said you are someone’s bitch now. how do you interpret that?

1 Like

The mark is more symbolic. It is more a matter of your spirit being attuned to their energy and in their frequency. Like a tuning fork tuned to them until it finally goes quiet and reaches a neutral state or tunes to a new frequency.

I think your dream was just a dream influenced by recent thoughts or experiences.

3 Likes

Once you begin to worship your soul or mind will understand the powers of the spirit realm and if your worship is acceded to you will be anointed and chosen.

It is not necessarily your past life or you are being punished for past misdeeds but that demons can see into the furure and perceive many events to come and wish to alter or harm upcoming events to the spirits advantage and hold the person back or alter there future to there benefit and the persons misfortune if they transgress.

The anchor sounds like it could be a pitchfork which is symbolic of Baal aka Lucifer.

3 Likes

how do you prevent demons from altering events more to their benefit than yours?

1 Like

yes, i think the woman said lucifer but i am not sure. so what does it mean? am i really lucifers servant or sth?

1 Like

No not a servant but a sign that this is the deity responding to the magicians ritual. You have to be realistic and request help with goals that you can achieve. Use divination and knowledge, ask for a sign as to which deity is responding, also when completing a ritual ask for a clear sign of accedance, that way you will know if your casting was succesful.

The upside down pitchfork or pitchfork symbolizes three, the pagan earth, water, air and or a begining, middle, end or completion. The visions presented to people of various deities are symbolic according to the message they wish to convey.

2 Likes