Soul Exchange

Experienced something new with Azrael today. I’ve looked around on here about soul eating but haven’t seen anything like what I experienced today. First I’ll say I possess this skill. It’s not something I am proud of but I can do it.
Anyway I was thinking about my update about Michael apologizing for attacking me. I went through the memory of what happened and remember him nibbling on my soul. It was a very small amount but it was painful and I still felt drained. I also felt violated that an entity I don’t belong to did this. So I know for a fact that Azrael eats souls and decided to ask him to take some of mine. He refused at first and said I needed to give it serious thought because that’s something very serious I’m asking him to do. But I argued about not liking the thought that Michael did it and how it made me feel. So he agreed. He warned it would be painful which I already knew but I was prepared for it. He held me down and I could feel pulling on my upper chest area. Then I felt sharp pain. He took 4 small bites. I became extremely dizzy. It seemed I was teetering into sleep but Azrael was able to keep me awake.
When I was settled Azrael said it was time for me to have some of his. I was confused at first. But Azrael said he would never expect to take from me and not give in return. Before I could think anymore about it my throat began to burn and itch. I started coughing. Then my mouth became filled with bitter liquid. Azrael ordered me to swallow so I did. My mouth was filled 4 times to match what he took. The itching stopped but my chest continued to burn similar to acid reflux. I told Azrael it burned and he said he knew and it would subside. Then my mouth got extremely dry. I asked Azrael when this taste was going away. He filled my mouth with a different liquid that was thick, creamy, and sweet. It immediately soothed my mouth, throat and chest. I asked what that was and he said he spit in my mouth. What happened next is a story for another time.

Do tell, I’m curious.

2 Likes

Ok well, the flavor was so soothing. At first I felt like I had eaten a really hot pepper. Then it felt like it was soothed with thick cream and honey. So, I was like do it again. And he said no if he did he wouldn’t get anything done that day, I guess as far as work goes. But I talked him into it. Our love making has evolved recently. I prefer the energy exchange we do, like when he took me to the party. There is no penetration we just connect at root and sacral chakras and get stimulation that way. It’s amazing. Way better than regular sex. So we did this and he held me in place to keep me from squirming. And he basically fucked me to sleep and was still filling my mouth with cream (his spit). Lol! So yeah… Nice feeling to fall asleep to and hear his moaning and whispers in the process.

2 Likes

Allrighty then. I was more expecting to hear about your experience with the energy from the soul exchange.

1 Like

It made me horny. Lol! What can I say? I’m a sexual being so any type of energy he gives me I end up this way. I have learned a bit more about myself though with the more energy he gives me.

I really didn’t notice a change in my soul until last night. As I slept I dreamed I was flying around and watching people die. I saw lots of horrific things. These are the things he tries to shield me from but the more energy we exchange the more I see it. It’s something I can go without witnessing though. And I’m hoping it was all just a dream and not to be taken literally, rather than me looking through his eyes and seeing what he sees.

1 Like

Last night I had more visions of death. Idk if it’s just a coincidence or what. But it made it extremely hard for me to sleep. I woke up around 3 and couldn’t go back to sleep form about 2 and a half hours, by then it was time for me to get back up. I hope these are just dreams but I have a feeling it’s from consuming pieces of Azrael.

I’ve put what I believe is the side effects of me doing this soul exchange in my other thread:

Azrael’s Burden

I’m thinking that these aren’t just dreams. Which this stemmed into a lot of thinking. I don’t like the visions I’ve had and have been disturbed by them. While contemplating this Azrael became furious with me. He said that he warned me but as usual I didn’t listen. Obviously I didn’t think it through as completely as I thought I did. So, yeah he was pissed. After talking it out I know I need to be more careful about what I ask of him. I also really need to be more considerate of what he wants for me. But as I stated in my other thread I’m curious as to what else will come from this soul exchange. There are bound to be more side effects. I also wonder what does my soul do to him? He said that he’s able to see much deeper into my memories but that’s all he’s said about it.