Soul and spirit

how do you know someone stole your spirit or a part of your soul? how to get it back?

1 Like

Technically they can’t unless you willingly allow them to, however it’s not a literal taking of the soul so to speak, from experience it’s more like tagging it as a “I own this” watermark kind of deal. However it’s not something that can be forced it has to be something agreed on.

2 Likes

if such thing happened to one’s spirit, what to do to unmark it and release yourself? suppose that the spirit is tricked to agree upon it and the person is aware of it and dont know what to do to release the spirit.

they can only get energy or info from it right?

If tricked then somehow banishing the entity or much worse would be best, however there’s some occultist who know how to remove soul contracts so to speak which is normally a “higher self” ideology but the same case applies.

Not quite more like in this ideology at the point of this life ends the person does not move on rather goes to the one who owns them. It’s slavery equivalent.

1 Like

can archangels remove such contracts?

Depends on the archangel and if it’s a skill they took up but yes

1 Like

which archangel does this?

Archangel Zadkiel can as he’s suppose to be the seraphim archangel who can clear our negative attachments, contracts included.

1 Like

thank you very much for your help

1 Like

i think entities like azazel take a part of your soul like this post. someone mentions this that they eat it.

About the only way your gonna get a mark off your soul or out of that kind of contract is to have it purged in the white fire…

1 Like

how do i do that?

Contact Lucifer

1 Like