SOS evocation gone wrong

Long story short, i burned the carpet in my closet as I was evoking Dantalion. How can I fix the carpet before my caregivers find out?

You can’t fix burnt carpet tbh, you’re best bet is to cover the burn marks with stuff so they can’t find it.

1 Like

Take responsibility for your mistake and accept the punishment?

1 Like

How bad is the burn? Try cleaning it with some windex and a scrub brush and it might help it not be so noticeable. An old friend used to burn his carpet with cigarettes all the time and a good scrubbing usually helped it not look so awful.

rofl, the evokation didn’t really go wrong, your Ritual Set up did.

cover it until you can replace it, or have a talk to the caregivers,
those really are the main options.
Besides:
Asking Belial to help you avoid punishment.
But you will have to replace it at some point anyways.

Edit: [ And do yourself a favor: use JUST the sigil of Belial, no candles this time. ]

Sin,

¥’B

4 Likes
  1. Using scissors, carefully cut the burnt part of the carpet out.
  2. Snip away some carpet fibers near a wall or inside a closet (where it won’t be noticeable).
  3. Glue the fibers onto the carpet to conceal the burn spot.
  4. sing a mild detergent, clean the affected area using a sponge and rinse.
  5. Using a piece of scrap carpet cut out an area of the carpet that is larger than the burn spot. To help the new carpet blend in, be sure the color matches and the fibers run in the same direction.
  6. Place the new piece of carpet over the burned area.
  7. Using a utility knife, cut around the edges. You’ll also want to cut through the carpet below it. When you’re cutting through, stop before you get to the carpet padding.
  8. Lift the burnt piece of carpet out. Check to make sure the new piece of carpet fits. If it’s slightly off, trim until it matches the affected area.
  9. Using glue or double sided tape, apply the new piece of carpet to the affected area and let it dry for several hours. Avoid walking on this patch of carpet until it’s dry.
5 Likes

yeahhhh i would but my aunt is abusive…

super duper bad. it’s about the size of a hand