Sorath the demon of sun

That’s quite interesting. Where have you read this?

1 Like

Magic of 2000 (only in Italian) by Fulvio Rendhell. The structure of Sorath seen above, included the outside square, according to the author’s conception is a “simulacrum”; reflected in the mirror or, possibly, in a veil of incense it produces a negative and finally the entity’s “objectification”.

1 Like

So that means he might hurt me and destroy my life…?
Cause I’ve seen someone saying he helped him in his life idk :confused:

1 Like

thats an amazing picture, it does ring a good vibe to me.
I am trying it on my radionics machine as a power booster.
Sorath sends me the vibe of the first pentacle of the Sun.

3 Likes

OK, i have no experience with Sorath, but I can tell you that sometimes destruction and affliction help catalyze positive change

point in case, I invoked Tiamat last month and she immediately inflicted me with a wicked throat and tonsil infection… I was in intense pain for weeks, couldnt speak, couldnt eat solid foods, my tonsils were the size of golfballs and they were almost completely covered in patches of white infection, as was my throat… (I hadnt been sick for several years prior to this, for the record)

fuck me, right???

BUT, it helped me quit smoking… I’d been struggling with quitting for over a decade, but with one swift stroke, Tiamat told tobacco to F the F off and F itself in the A… get me? :slight_smile:

this is just a MINOR example of how destruction can bring positive change… but it can, and does!

6 Likes

I know what you mean :joy: but it’s good to know that you’re good now maybe when I call him I might summon one of the Goetia demons to feel safe >,>

From my understanding there is no “safe” with this demon. Just as taiman is a force of chaos this entite is a force of creation and destruction.

It’s likely whomever you call before hand will step aside as if you summon sorath you summoned him for a reason. Just be respectful and do a bit more research before you should be fine once you have an idea of um.

2 Likes

I’ll do as you said since I’ve not done a ritual before and most of people are recommending King Paimon for me or the one I feel he’s the right for me, but thanks for your time! :kissing_heart:

You see, Sorath as a Spirit/demon is a raw pure work-force of Sun-Tipharet. And as such he have a full spectrum of tools to affect reality in this sphere.
He is not “evil” or “bad”. It is just his nature to act with his full spectrum and that can cause chaos, discord and destruction. If you need more specific work to acomplish in the sphere of Sun, you need to evoke intelligence of sun before evoking a demon. Inteligence acts as “manager” for spirit.

1 Like

And that “Manager” how can I call him or his name so I can search about her/him :0

Here, catch: LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You

Thanks but the sigils for the demon who rules the planet or the “Manager” you talked about and is their kind of spell or something for the sigil or…?

1 Like

You’re welcome. Evocation. Its depends now how you want to do it.
I prefer evocation in such way:

1. LBRP
  2. Bornless one rituall.
  3. Invoking ritual of heksagram for sun
  4. Middle fillar ritual
    5 Evocation of divine god name of tipharet
    ev. of archangel of sun
    ev of intelligence
    ev of spirit
  5. Working
  6. License to depart
  7. Banishing ritual of heksagram for sun (or do it later if you want to impregnate room with this energy)
  8. LBRP
1 Like

If you are having underatanding understanding the above you may wanna look into the basics a bit more before working with demons. Go to the search function and look up "welcome basket"
It’ll pull up a link i have floating around to a thread with alot ifnthe basics linked to it.

1 Like

“It’s stronger than anything else I’ve read about” and “It will automatically alchemically help me because all things are to the good, to help me evolve and enjoy life more” are NOT things from the same paradigm!

Just saying… :wink:

2 Likes

I’m kinda of attracted to him or sth like that and most of threads (about summoning) are like search for the one that you’ll feel he/she is the right for you and thinks like that…
But thanks for the warning ,-,

1 Like

I think better for you will be if you summon a spirit that have power over piece of life when you have most obstacles, or where you find yourself most uncomfortable, to help you overcoming this.

1 Like