Sorath Magick

I recently found out about the existence of this demon, I worked with him. I asked him to bring someone I hadn’t seen in months and force him to love me obsessively. In the same week, on a Friday I went to a hospital, and we met at the entrance. I think it’s a half result, the truth is I have no way of knowing if he loves me or not. I only know that that day I hasent planned to go to that place, but I ended up there. This is a public proclamation to Sorath, I did not expect that kind of result, seeing myself face to face with the objective. I honestly thought he was going to contact me through social media or something similar.

1 Like

There seems to be limited information on Sorath both on Google and on this forum (I did use the magnifying glass to check before writing this post).

Edit: I’ve found several more topics on Sorath since I wrote this. He’s not as popular as some entities but there is definitely more topics on him then I originally thought

In any event it sounds like a positive result. Why don’t you use social media to contact this person. It sounds as if you have a good excuse given that you have run into them?

I don’t contact him because I’m a proud boy, I never make the first move. that’s why I use magic, to subdue others

Well it’s up to you. Perhaps go to sorath and ask him what he wants you to do. Sometimes entities will give you results but also expect you to take results in the mundane to get the result you want

Technically you have already made the first move by summoning Sorath in the first place.

did you work with him?

No I haven’t worked with Sorath yet

Why would you ask Sorath, the demon of the sun, to bring you someone to love you? That is NOT what he does. Sorath is known for destroying the lives of magicians who summon him. He is raw, unadulterated power and very dangerous. He’s not the kind of demon you would call for such frivolous egotistic nonsense.

EA Koetting used to have a video about him but I don’t know if it made it to his Odysee channel or was lost when he was axed from YouTube.

2 Likes