Soo.. I married the wrong guy

Well if you say so. This is for your benefit. Why would anyone care?

Was it people on this forum?

1 Like

Ehh, point is, they know more than I do, so I figured I’d listen

Well how the fuck would they know if you evoked the right entity or not?

2 Likes

Well, I have shitty senses, so I’d sure as hell wouldn’t really know, but I’m working on it slowly but surely.

But other people can take advantage of that and deliver false information.

1 Like

Well, that is true…

They also could have shitty senses but not realize it, so the false information could be delivered unintentionally.

1 Like

Well, I honestly didn’t think about that… :sweat_smile:

Regardless of anything development of oneself is always priority.

2 Likes

I’m so confused.

2 Likes

Okay, sum things up:

• I thought I was talking to Azazel. Everyone says it wasn’t.
  • Then, someone told me that it was Samael and I fully trusted their word.
    It wasn’t Samael, and I shouldn’t have foolishly trusted what only one person has said… No offense to them, though!
  • Then, my gut told me it was just as simple as several imposters, just like what everyone told me.

@Fallen_Angel Did I explain that well enough, lol?

Sheesh, when I sum things up, it makes me realize how much I trust people more than I trust my own senses… Sheesh, not good…

I’m just gonna start all over, and find someone that I know it’s them. I’ll ignore anyone who doubts it. I’m gonna do things right.

2 Likes

Yeah, going with your gut instinct is usually the best way to go in the long run. Confirmation with other people’s gnosis and using divination can certainly help, but trust your gut if something feels off!

Also, be careful with pendulum divination in that it can be easily influenced to reflect what you hope/wish the correct answer to be. Meditation to clear the mind right before divination helps immensely.

1 Like

Yep, I definitely learned my lesson, lol. I decided to stand up for myself. I got tired of so many people telling me what’s wrong or right in my reality.

Oh, yeah, that’s why I have avoided that divination, but hopefully a meditation will be my friend, lol.

1 Like

Stop listening to what the general population is telling you and listen to your intuition.

1 Like

Balance these out. Can’t COMPLETELY discount anything that others say. It should be kept in mind. Otherwise why are we on this forum discussing things with each other in the first place.

Our own intuition is what we should mostly go on but the experiences and wisdom of others is still valuable and should be taken into consideration.

my opinion.

:black_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah, I understand now. Also, that’s very well said.

1 Like

Yup. Trust (in your intuition), but verify (with the experiences of others).

It’s definitely a balance, IMO.

3 Likes

Definitely a balance that needs to be struck there but after a little while we get the hang of it.

2 Likes

At some point you have to start trusting yourself. I’ve been there. In my case I trusted books more than my own experience. It set me back years. Lots of garbage books out back then. I would have been better off building on my successes instead of trusting some hack author. There are plenty of experienced people here. Consider what they say but don’t subordinate your own judgement.

3 Likes