Songs about Lucifer?

Any songs about him that anyone could suggest? I love music and I’d love to learn a song to sing about him.

I’m sure there are, but Idk of the top of my head. He’d love if u write him one as an offering though

1 Like

Oh shit where to start? There’s a whole thread on occult music a shared a few on but here’s one or two

Just of the top of my head. One man/song writer yet worlds apart musically and genre wise.

2 Likes

for non metal enjoy Lucifer is the light by King Dude

2 Likes

Oh I would love to. Problem is I can write. And sing. Make art. And do rhyming poetry up and down all day long. But lyrics just dont seem to work for me.

1 Like

Put energy into the melody

1 Like

Don’t stress about lyrics, just write a nice poem and use that, it isn’t supposed to fit perfectly, and you can stretch words when singing to fit. I often find music that does that better as it has more meaning

1 Like

Ah. Be still my heart. Exactly the type of music I enjoy. :smile: I’ll have to listen a few times but I do really enjoy it.

And @LucifugeAzazel I really enjoy the lyrics to that one. :slight_smile:

Thank you both.

1 Like

Alright. :slight_smile: I mean sometimes I just sit here and sing random songs so maybe I can do just fine. I made a ward that has the spell sung similarly to a church hymn, as well. So perhaps I’ll do just fine.

1 Like

Here you go :wink: Of The Wand And The Moon - Lucifer. - YouTube

1 Like

This one sends a chill down my spine. :open_mouth: I like it quite a lot!

1 Like

Yes its really beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like

If lyrics aren’t your thing enjoy the “overture of” tune- it’s a classical instrumental

1 Like

I like both of them :smiley:

Listen to He Is by Ghost B.C.

2 Likes

Non-metal

1 Like

I liked the song, first I Hurd of that band I’ma check them out a bit more they seem cool I like being able to actually tell what there saying but he is a little bit hard to hear cause he’s not loud enough.

1 Like