Song Written By King Paimon

Song Written by the Great Duke Dantalion:

10 Likes

You work fast! I hope your songs reach far and wide, thanks a lot.

1 Like

I havenā€™t worked with him yet, but Iā€™m getting familiar with the process of music through the Gallery of Magick guys. Thanks a lot for this!

1 Like

Song Written by Bael:

5 Likes

In christian ceremonies hymns are usually sung to bring in the spirit of Yahweh, listening to these songs does the same thing, bring in the spirit of whichever one wrote it.

3 Likes

Glasya Labolas
Bune

thank you for sharing this i love the atmosphere. may i sample a bit of the second song?

1 Like

Got one for astaroth ?

Thank you, @deathreeper. These are just what I have been looking for. I love the demonic songs but would also love to see you handle angelic ones, too. For the ā€œdarkerā€ angels in books like GoMā€™s ā€œAngels of Wrathā€, maybe you could do a song for Teyegrah - this would be incredible to have.

Also, please do Agares and Orias if you are able.

2 Likes

That first song was really intense and put me in near instant contact with King Paimon.

We drew a sigil together while listening to the song and he wants me to put it under my pillow tonight. (Iā€™m not exactly the greatest at drawing, but he loves it)

Those songs are potent stuff, my dude! :+1:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty cool, it looks kinda like Lilithā€™s sigil.

1 Like

Sallos? Beleth?

Gonna experiment with these tonight, great job @deathreeper

Thank you i gonna try it

1 Like

Song Written By Bune:

Some pretty strong energy in this song

4 Likes

Thank you, will try this

Song Written by Orias:

To everyone who PMed me, Im not putting people who replied above you, just people who replied have requested the same people. I will try to get to everyoneā€™s request. Itā€™s just not the easiest task.

4 Likes

Well, I slept with the Song of Belial on loop last night. It wasā€¦interesting. I did not wake up as groggy or as tired as I do listening to the chanting of his enn. I sort of feel refreshed, actually. I also woke up with an almost painful erection. lol

5 Likes

Belialā€™s power in action :muscle:

4 Likes

Song Written by Azazel:

A lot of people requested him. This protrudes some pretty strange energies. Like Azaezel was pushing subliminal frequencies into the song that my synthesizers werenā€™t creating, I honestly donā€™t know how.

4 Likes