Song Written By King Paimon

That’s pretty cool of you to upload all of these song for us. Can’t wait to listen to some of them. Very kind of you to share :blush:

Wow I got some pretty cool feelings with the Lucifer song . I love this!

1 Like

Just found these. Am going to use them to charge up the layered lovespell to the next level, just listened to Belial’s song and really felt his power to obliterate my love target’s limiting thoughts and beliefs about me, haha.

They all sound similar , like the background music they play in a horror movie / thriller

It’s really beautiful. Thanks for making these!

1 Like

I’ve done that with enns before on loop (using Satan & Sons). I also did that with the enochian calls as well. What got me real weird dreams was neither of those but…

I’d request Lillith & Samael and Lucifer.

Listened to the Orias one. Sigil immediately started flashing more quickly and intensely than usual. These are awesome. How are you creating these tracks with the demons? Thanks a lot for sharing

I used this method as a simple meditation/evocation and it worked amazing. He came and continued to visit me for the next few days. I would highly recommend!!

1 Like

I used the ones for king paimon, thought it would be under it not at the bottom lol.

1 Like

This evening I went for a walk and to give my offering to Grand Duke Dantalion. I had his song playing on my headphones all the while. I was in an entire different state of mind and I felt like I was in a trance all along. It felt fantastic.

Thank you for making these. They’re awesome.

P.S. I didn’t know what these songs did when I heard them today. I just had a thought that I should hear them while making my offering in nature to the Duke.

I had found his song from a different thread a while ago. I came home and searched BALG for this and found this.

1 Like

Im trying to get king paimons songs to play but the links don’t seem to be working for me on mobile. Are they still up and workimg for you?

Open your SoundCloud app. Search for “Ascended Songs”.

You’ll find what you’re looking for.

Cool idea, can’t get them to play, just get a blank screen.

Try this. This is what I use and it works like a charm.

1 Like

anyone still listening to the audios?

1 Like

I use them most times I want to communicate with said entities

I used to earlier and they’re quite effective, definitely makes the presence stronger.

I maybe stopped because i got better at evocation. Maybe ill use this in my next one.

1 Like

I would love to see you make one for Marbas.

More here:

Enjoy

Thank you very much

1 Like