Sometimes I just want to quit and walk away from it all

You’re right, and most of us here know it, but it’s always hard to go through. I’m glad you stopped by to point it though, in case someone didn’t it get it-since there is arguing now within the thread that should take itself elsewhere.

2 Likes

Yanno and you think if you could just get 1 win, 1 measly little thing that goes your way then it could empower and motivate you but noooo it’s just 1 big slap in the face with a wet cod after another

@angelb1083 You are needed dear. You are the first person on this forum that I had an innate respect for, for no other reason then the fact that your energy commanded it from me. The only explination is that you are my BALG Mama Bear!

When I first arrived you (gently) scolded me for spilling my BS into the TMW thread and I immediately apologized (in my own way, lol) and moved along. Mama Bear got me in line! Haha.:sweat_smile:

I have been a bit distracted with life so I didn’t even realize we were in a retrograde. I kept having problems with packages (my damn ebike, my cupping set, and my crystal points) not arriving on time or getting partial deliveries. I shed actual tears of frustration when my bike was delivered to Hawaii after a month long transit :cry:.

Until I read this post I was like wtf life! Why!? Why does my shit keep going haywire!? Now I realize what is going on and I don’t feel alone anymore.

Thank you for this thread angelb :hugs::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you they’re great points I must admit. I only hope my “out of touch” help will be touching, I’m quitting this job when I’m closer to the age of 30 to do counselling. Take care! :smile:

I can tell misery loves it company for you, but don’t construe people’s words into a product being sold. A suicidal person would rather hear positives and encouraging words than downplayed and outright harsh truths of this reality. You are under a very depressive illusion.

I have no idea what you are referring to by, Ewa.

Kindly elaborate…?

1 Like

I’ve been where you are. Nothing nice there. Don’t give up. It took me three years to get modest results. I’m no master but I have done some mind blowing things on this path. Only a few things, but I can tell you I did them with the knowlege I found here. Try reading the success stories and don’t give up. What works for some may not wok for you. Find your way. Love and light to you.

I don’t lie to people about things like this and tell them everything is going to be okay because I understand their struggle. Everyone else, bar those I respect, I don’t care about. They can go on persisting in their illusions. At the end of the day we are all puppets of biology partaking in a one-off performance on the stage of existence. When it is over and we trick ourselves into thinking we hear applause from the audience, we will be put into a box where we will eventually be forgotten, or thrown on a fire, and that is that. So, me ne frego.

Well if you can’t see the beauty In disguise then your window is foggy…
Because that’s the beauty of it, we are running of a self written dialogue and acting out a script; each person, and it is up to the person how they would like to roleplay.

I very much understand it’s okay it’s not to be okay, we are a very emotional species with affinity to a bunch of emotions that change constantly with time but a healthy dose of optimism breeds abundance this isn’t a new age thing this a neurological thing moreso. I was born a “half empty” person so to speak, I had to gain this particular frame of “blind optimism” As you mentioned.

Being an autonomous human comes with spirit. Every human interaction is spirit and chemically induced. Maybe you should elaborate on the potential for situations that are benefiting them instead of mindless nothingness void empty exit drivel. The drivel doesn’t have to lead to your script that sounds oddly like a dream. Just live the dream

1 Like

And this is based on what, exactly?

That is an oxymoron. The evidence to support my claim has already been presented prior.

You’re a great example of it. It’s not an oxymoron To be human with an autonomous nature. You love to ask questions but don’t seem to realise that you’re very much apart of the dialogue that you and I are stringing along, we can make a great friendship out of this

As long as those positives aren’t cliches then you’re totally right. Nothing worse than having cliches thrown in your face when you’re in a bad place.

2 Likes

I feel this. You are not alone.

2 Likes

Hey can you DM? Nothing about this, but it is that reading I asked to do a while back.

Sure. I’ll message you later, love. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

Hey everyone I’ll Be coming through and replying to everyone that commented that I haven’t already. I wasn’t expecting this to blow up Like it did. It’s amazing to see everyone on here having conversations.

4 Likes