Something very fucked is goin in!

I need help very bad and don’t have money to pay koetting cause hell…why help someone who is desperately in need when your mr.fucking cool. About 4 years ago I use to be a roofer. Then one night when I was going to bed, a man showed up in my room. I didn’t evoke him he’ll i didn’t even believe in religions!? So anyways…this guy said he made me an artist. Then he said he was taking my wife from me. I thought I was dreaming until the next day when I woke up. He wasn’t playing and I don’t think that was a dream. I could draw my ass off and I mean fucking good! And then my wife turned into a different person. I lost my family. Wife ended up leaving me and took my child with. Then all of a sudden my luck took a deep plunge. I lost my job all my money everything. Shit is consistentley getting worse. I’ve had plenty of people try breaking this curse with no luck. Now I’m homeless and Hungary and just last year I was making 3k a week as a tattoo artist. I even made it into several magazines and became quite popular. I didn’t think it was the dream until my brother brought it to my attention. Then I find out that it was king Paimon when I looked at his description in the GoetiaGuide which I never knew exhibited. My dream was identical to the description. The host of spirits playing trumpets and all that. Except…I never summoned him. I was watching jimmy kimmel. He’s the one who showed up and took my wife and kid and changed them and my luck is so bad it’s only a matter of time before I fucking lose it! I ask koetting for help he sends me a msg telling me to get his 2,500$ lesson. Idk what part of I don’t have any money cause this dude is stoppingnit did he not understand!? I need help so bad someone please please please help me before I die from this? This is no joke. I need help. You have to understand that I don’t know what’s going on,but whatever it is it took my family and now it’s making it hard for me to work…I’m helpless

Well, if it was indeed Paimon, summon him and talk it out. Or you can evoke Zagan and petition for your luck to be reversed. It won’t get your old life back but it can at least get you in a better place than you are now.

1 Like

there are two shem angels called sitael and sealiah in the book 72 angels of magick (damon brand) that can help lifting the curse
there is a ritual called the ladder of ascent in the book archangels of magick that calls 10 archangels for help on a situation. the effect is fast.
Goetia demon FORCALOR** can also help with curses and magick diected at you

4 Likes

I tried summoning him with no luck. I summoned buer quite easily but it’s been 3yrs and no Paimon and I’m a good person I don’t deserve this. It’s all so surreal…

1 Like

Summon Azezel he will help if loyal.

1 Like

If it really is King Paimon, and not an impostor, call Lucifer. King Paimon listens to Lucifer. When a magician I know went to war with the king, Lucifer is the one that brokered the truce.

7 Likes

How would I summon him? With buer I just listened to theta waves on YouTube, stared at a sigal till I was in that dream world where Paimon was. It has to be Paimon cause the band is spirits came and his camel kept popping it’s head out the closet door but it had no eyes and I found this in s pic I’ll show you

This was a selfie I took and this fella was in the background staring at me

Would an imposter have enough power to make me an artist over night? I mean dude he made me a fucking beast at art. I made it into inked magazine

VHere’s a method you can use to summon most demons and Dark Lords

1. Find their sigil, in Lord Lucifers case his is this 41YagIsEDzL

2. If you have access to a pen/pencil and paper, draw this sigil on the paper, then draw a circle surrounding it (though I only do that part cause it look so nice). If you don’t have access to any of those then staring at the above image will work

3. Stare at the sigil, and repeat his enn, which is, “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer”, keep repeating this until the sigil starts to flash. When you see this end the mantra with, "Lord Lucifer, I call to you and ask that you grace me with your precense and come to me!

4. Now just communicate with Lord Lucifer the same way you would communicate with any other demon.

This method will work if you want to contact King Paimon first to ask him why he gave you such bad luck, if it was him anyway. As I said it will work with every demon, but change the enn to the enn of the demon your trying to contact. So instead of lucifers sigil you use THIS sigil image

And instead of Lord Lucifers enn use King Paimons enn which is, “Linan Tasa Jedan Paimon”

Tootles,
Ailestar

5 Likes

Btw OP, you really should get rid of some of that entitlement when it comes to getting that kind of help from people…EA or otherwise. You aren’t entitled to free magickal services. None of us are. The guy is running a business, not a charity. He provides more than enough free content on here and his channel for you to escape your prediciment…so getting mad at him for demanding compensation in exchange for your demand of his time/energy is a bit silly to me. He likely gets tons of people, all with their own sad stories, looking for his help. Even I get demands from strangers like this (which I promptly turn down) and I’m not even famous

As for your situation though, I’m not super convinced that paimon is behind this. I mean maybe he is, but not independently. To randomly just show up in someone’s life like this to curse them is highly irregular. Sounds to me like you’ve got an enemy (ie. A real person) who threw a curse on you. Perhaps they used paimon to do it, I don’t know. What I do know is that these things aren’t going to just randomly pop up into your life and cause this much havoc without you either inviting them in or someone cursing you. You say when it happened, you had no experience or knowledge of magick…so I lean towards a curse by a rival

P.S. when you say he made you an artist overnight…can you give some more details about this? Like, before his appearance…were you unable to draw well at all, then all of a sudden you’re drawing like Van Gogh? Did it feel like knowledge was downloaded into your brain that you had no experience with prior, or did it feel like your knowledge was simply updated from a foundation of knowledge that you already had of drawing? And do you still currently have this gift…or has that gone away too?

11 Likes

Well this is interesting can’t wait to see what he has to say… find out on the next episode of BALG

2 Likes

@Alow666_paimon as has wisely been said, you’re not entitled to free help, I note you say you were earning 3k a week and yet you left out all the charities you donated to? See what I mean? Anyway this IS free information, and may assist you in summoning spirits properly:

1 Like

Paimon’s frustrating angel is Haziel. I’d invoke and build rapport with the latter, then bindingly evoke the former and make him knock the shit off if I was you.

1 Like