Something that's been working for me & want to share

Variations on this:

So, for example:

“If I was a Living Goddess and able to make things happen through thought alone, by plausible routes, today I will find the handbag I am looking for.”

And then go out, make an effort to hit some places where handbags can be found for sale, be astonished and happy to find a perfect bag for a convenient price.

Other things happen spontaneously but always just this side of believable, the perfect bag in my example will not appear out of thin air in front of me.

3 Likes

I would love to point out that this is so awesome,I believe this kind of perception (obviously not worded anyway similar) was what enabled me to utilize magick for my goals. My interaction with the physical seemed to manifest my most outrageous and far fetched goals/desires would manifest upon the most perfectly timed circumstances, so much so I would gigle and laugh to myself somehow k owing that I or rather my intent and thoughts had somehow been responsible for whichever benefit I had been enjoying…

NOTE: I would like to add that the most frequent and noticeable " muggle magick manifestations" lol would occur during my graduating year at my Military Academy ( for delinquent boys, private school)… And I had been 100% clean from all mood or kind altering substances, including no tobacco, or female cadets for that matter… So I had only been having sex with my girlfriend on the occasions we earned the privaledge to return Home for Christmas or March break… Lol)

Makes sense, due to. Probably heightened bioelectricity boosting magical ability) great post thanks @Lady_Eva!
Rors

2 Likes

That is really quite a fascinating delineation. Thank you for adding that.

2 Likes

So replying to a super old post, but thanks for all the knowledge you impart to the community. I’ve learned a lot from your wisdom.

Also, your post reminded me of when I was first starting out in LOA/Magick several years ago. I tested it by deciding to manifest a cup of coffee. I was at work and decided to put it to the test, so I purposefully avoided the coffee machine the entire day. About halfway through the day, a random employee walked up to my desk and said, “I thought you might like coffee, so I decided to bring you some.” This did not happen even once in the previous half of a decade there and didn’t happen again. It was a pretty amazing thing to me.

P.S. Major kudos for your love of B5. That show was epic!

2 Likes

I like this. Currently I’m trying to make some things happen by asking the Universe and you basically do the same, only rely on your own power.
Interesting. Thanks

1 Like

I decided to try this about three days ago. I needed a new pair of sweat pants because my comfy ones are falling apart. Today my brother randomly came by to give me some of his old shirts and three pairs of shoes. I had to laugh and wonder if my aim was slightly off. Do you have any tips for my next attempt? Do I need to visualize it better? Or believe it more? What I envisioned was definitely in the realm of possibility.

3 Likes

Oooh, so close! :smiley:

I’m not sure except to try again, maybe see yourself just in the sweat pants, and imagine where you’ll keep them. :thinking:

3 Likes

@Caspian42, also you could keep some space clear for them in your drawer or shelf or wherever you will put them so that they have somewhere to be when you aren’t wearing them.

It might sound funny but you can then think “that’s where my sweatpants go” to make a bit more of an energetic link.

3 Likes