Something Strange

Good afternoon.

This is what I experienced at between 3 and 4 am.

Here goes,

I went to bed and laid thinking about my guardian. Who is it, what it looks like, what personality does it have, and so on. So I decided to try the gazing method of EA.

Things started to feel strange, my vision became blurry in a sense. And then I heard talking, well actually more of a singing chanting kind of talking. With the words "We’ll kill you " it wasn’t presented in a threatening kind of way, instead it sounded mockingly.

The more I listened to the chanting the stranger I started to feel, my body began to feel tingly all over, almost like when you have pins and needles, but only in a pleasant way.

Then my heartbeat started to quicken, and I started to panic. It began to feel as though I were dying. It really felt like the end. I then immediately pushed the chantging aside and firmly made a decision to go to sleep. All the strange feelings stopped and I wasn’t feeling as if I were going to die any more.

Then I heard another voice, it was male and it chanted the words “Please come home” repeatedly. The voice sounded rather sad because I was going to sleep. And this voice was a single voice and not like the first that was multiple voices saying the same thing over and over again.

Then I went to sleep. (I slept really well)

Let me know what you think.

When I go into a trance sometimes I hear music really beautiful music.

I know these voices, even that last one because they cometh to me in ritual.

An long time ago I came across an ritual that takes up within to an necromantic library where thine only physical effects es an near death experience.

I assume they mockingly said We’ll Kill you because they want to share something more private.

That last guy, my advise, just sit in darkness for an short time.

@Tsar I usually hear dark music, I never liked meditation yet I hear melodies, drums, guitars, ect.

Off topic question; how doth I change my username. Thus one es an old name for my online band.

While I can’t try to guess at the background to these, I think the method described in this is worth trying: http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-night-a-demon-crept-into-my-bedroom-to-hunt-me.html

It’s hard to say other than that - do you have reliable contact with spirits, through clairaudeince, clairvoyance, or some other method?

And do you have any divinatory skills, for example to do yourself a Tarot reading on what this may mean for you?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:5323”]It’s hard to say other than that - do you have reliable contact with spirits, through clairaudeince, clairvoyance, or some other method?

And do you have any divinatory skills, for example to do yourself a Tarot reading on what this may mean for you?[/quote]

No I don’t have contact with any spirit at the moment, I used to communicate using a pendulum. But I had to stop in order for my family not to get suspicious. I wanted a more “hidden” method of communication. (Still searching).

I don’t yet have any divinatory skills. I’m hoping to change that.

A friend once taught me how to use my body as a pendulum - close your eyes & ask to show ‘yes’ & to show ‘no’ & your body will respond. Everyone is different - my ‘yes’ response is to pull me backward & ‘no’ response is to pull me forward. This is a more subtle way to communicate ( unless your response is some weird leg kicky thing :wink: ), & is especially good for you if you are already versed in the use of a pendulum.

This sounds like a really fun way of communication. I will definitely try this method. Communication with a pendulum comes naturally to me.
Is there any specific steps that I need to follow, and how do I know if the entity is present?

trust in your body responses - it will tell you. The sensation is unmistakable you will feel a real pull inside your body & the more you practice, the more confident you will be in them. good luck :slight_smile:

I can say that I have personally experienced weird voices and presences like this. At times, I felt scared because I could not clearly make out what was being said to me and also because I could not get a visual or sense of who or what was communicating with me, so it worried me a little but every time I experienced this, nothing bad happened to me. In fact, even though what was communicated to me seemed like gibberish at the time, I usually awoke with a question I had for months on end, suddenly answered even though I did not evoke any entities to ask questions, at least not intentionally.

I will try the body pendulum method too. I am very good at working with a handmade pendulum and handmade board.