Something strange happened

in the last night i had a terrible dream (i mean it) and today i woke up in a really bad mood
in the last of the day, i felt something hurting my heart all the time (the chakra)
i’m not feeling well with this
i feel that this can be something spiritual, but i don’t know what yet
can i have any advice, reading or word of you?

1 Like

Textbook psychic attack. Somebody don’t like you.

2 Likes

well yesterday i helped a girl using magick to get the woman who is married to her grandfather out of the life of her family because she’s causing a lot of serious problems
:thinking: curious

1 Like

You know I cannot say for definite or for sure but just possibly a “belief” of “being under the weather” may be trying to spread itself around as would pollen in the spring time to those whom believe to be themselves subjected to allergies of that particular season?

I myself, have felt down over the last week in a “physical kind” of way to where I didn’t go to work a few days and such., on a positive note however; today; it appeared that such a belief dssapared as rapidly as it’s onset with a sure realization that it’s not possible for one in heaven to have such a condition to begin with. That took care of any argument needed further on. All back to A “ok” and know that you will be soon also.

A number of those close to me seemed to go through a plunge into a dream of separateness of health and wholeness this last week. Fortunately, all appear fine and dandy now! So who knows?

Hope you find yourself very well soon. If you begin to think of yourself as entirely spiritual and not in any way accepting as final the evidence before the so-called senses you will soon know the peace that comes with such realization.

In Godlike power and boldness,
Truly yours Phil a/k/a Alan Elohim

3 Likes

well its a very good point, i’m thinking about everything

2 Likes

Knowing quite well that you can be nothing other than perfect and whole right now is the key to your freedom! Knowing WHY this true is a whole other story, literally, but you’ve got the basics right here with you, right now, and be sure I’m on your side of truth my friend.

2 Likes

1 Like

maybe a magic hangover possible

1 Like

what do you mean

I don’t know how to explain it well. the magic you or the girl used rubbed off on you or affected you in a way kinda like second hand smoke I believe

2 Likes

i think its perfectly possible, can i do something to change it?

1 Like

I’m here for you if you need a hand up. Sometimes, it’s just a sentence or two of the right line of information and it changes my day right around. It’s “all” a “matter” of “seeing” / “sensing” “through” “things” “to see” there really is “no” “matter” anyhow! That’s some deep metaphysics that always does me just right! Kinda like the classic song goes … “something tells me I’m into something good” lol you’ve got it right. Just know it.

3 Likes

maybe a peace/cleansing ritual where you burn some sage light some white candles banish the negative energy

2 Likes

the same for me, thanks, you’re being really nice

1 Like

i’ll think of something :thinking:

1 Like

that’s the best advice I got for being affected. I’ve had magic ring off on me like that except it wasn’t malice it was lust lol

1 Like

lol

1 Like

I’m just doing what I would want or desire. I’m being kind and helpful to you is just a simple exercise of the friendship I like to have shown to me. So I do whatever I can to give forward whatever I’d like to see in the event things were the other way around. Makes the best sense to me.

2 Likes

You don’t owe me anything whatsoever, just trying to be helpful as I can be. Nothing more or less.

1 Like