Something pretty interesting happend

Alright so I invited my buds over to play some games and hang out
during which one of my friends let’s call him John found my grimoire and was reading through it and whats interesting is when he got to the part of my grimoire where I have my Daemonic sigils the room Exploded with energy I immediately thought
Lucifer (the daemonic sigil he saw and read the incantation)Would be upset that I showed these normies his seal and incantation but surprisingly no!
Belial and King Paimon and Beelzebuth also showed up! and they looked at my friends with curiosity and they asked me "why did you show them our seals?"
I gave an honest answer being “I think anyone has the right to be in the occult or know occult related things it’s their birthright.” And Belial or King Paimon (I cant tell which guy responded) “Hm well…I can’t disagree with that.” And either one King Paimon or Belial Smiled and suddenly my crown chakra just blew up with energy and I got this sense of “fulfilling me duty” like I’m so post to teach others or enlighten others in that sense honestly this was a cool experience what do you guys think?

11 Likes

Thank you brother, for some reason birthright has been kicking around in my thoughts, and you explained it well. Thank you.

2 Likes

I enjoy your stories. Deed well done!

2 Likes

if things are kept secret how are you going to teach others and show other the way to enlightment that’s what I could not understand about the LHP to many secrets so all those who are new or curios are left in the dark .

1 Like

very cool experience

1 Like