Something or Someone Watching Over Me?

I feel like there may be someone or something watching over me (possibly Azazel), in a positive way. When I was a little kid I nearly drowned twice, first time I completely lost consciousness, yet both times I was saved.
Then there was the one time when I was 15 and walking home from my boyfriend’s house, seemed like a normal walk home but when I got home and turned on the news after resting for a good half hour or so, it turns out that someone had been shot in the head with a shotgun in the alleyway I had walked through to go home just 15 minutes after I had walked through.
These events didn’t seem like so much of a big deal to me at first, but then something kind of weird happened: when I was in high school (grade 10) a friend of mine was getting harassed by a couple of girls, they tried giving her a coupon for “one free punch” so I expressed how stupid of an idea that was, so then they turned their attention on me for a couple of months until it escalated and a few of them even assaulted me. I don’t know why I never fought back but I didn’t need to, I came home with bruises and my mom called the police and filed some reports and they ended up getting expelled. But it doesn’t end there. The one girl who assaulted me first ended up catching some STIs, got pregnant multiple times, and then gained at least 150 pounds. The other girl who assaulted me in the bathroom ended up losing her mom, pets and everything she owned in a house fire.
I’ve also been blessed with a lot of kindness though, people tend to just give me things without me even asking, and when I do ask they’re almost always happy to oblige.
Now to the part where I think Azazel might the one at work: I didn’t know who Azazel was until I played the game The Binding Of Issac: Rebirth; it’s a game with heavy religious themes, but nonetheless a very fun game! So anyways, Azazel is a character you can unlock in the game by making three deals with the Devil (not that hard of a character to unlock, fortunately) and instead of shooting tear bullets like the other characters he does a short range blood laser that does a lot of damage as well as having the ability to fly, making him the best character in the game in my opinion.
Fast forward to just about 3 months ago and I became friends with a guy who’s a theistic satanist, he ended up kickstarting me on the path I’m on now, he showed me joy of satan’s power meditations and I tried those out at an irregular pace for a couple of weeks but gained results pretty fast: soon I started to hear a new voice in my internal monologue, like a suave anime villian guy, he’d chuckle at me every now and then or say short little two word sentences in response to my thoughts, so my friend said he would look into it and said it was Azazel. So I’ve done some actual research on Him in light of this and to be honest I have a hard time doubting it, I feel like I have a hell of a lot in common with Him, I even tried doing sigil magick with His sigil twice and have gained positive results, even carrying His sigil on me when I travel has helped me, so my question here is am I right to assume it’s Azazel and how would I be able to find out for sure?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong category by the way, I wasn’t too sure exactly where to post this $:

7 Likes

Holy shit I didn’t realize I wrote a whole essay here D:

1 Like

Damn, sounds like you’ve been to Hell and back. Kind of reminds me of myself and the bullying that I went through around that time when I was young. It’s very possible that Azazel is watching over you. In fact, your story is kind of similar to E.A.'s on how he met Azazel though it was through the Lake of Fire ceremony that helped him find him. Possibly the trauma that you went through is what caused you to scream for him or something like that. If you wanna see what I’m talking about then you should check out the Book of Azazel written by E.A. It’s a very good reed.

3 Likes

Yeah, dealing with all that plus the depression and anxiety took quite a toll on me throughout my teens, strangely enough though since I’ve learned about the daemons and magick and spiritual alchemy it’s like my life’s insanely improved, especially my mental health and how I look at things now.
I would love to read BoA but I’ve had a hard time finding it on the Become a Living God website, did I just not look hard enough or are there other reliable places I could purchase it?

1 Like

Here’s the audiobook for BoA:

3 Likes

Holy heck, for real??? I never would’ve thought Youtube would have audiobooks, let alone this, thank you!!! <3 I’m still gonna get a real copy eventually though C:

1 Like

The hardcore copies are no longer available but you can get the ebook on it.

Here ya go:

3 Likes

Wow, $99USD is a pretty solid price for all of that, for some reason I thought the E-book collection was much more expensive, thank you though!!

1 Like

I know, it’s a steal in my opinion. I bought the whole set when I ordered it. Though the Book of Azazel is the only one that I’ve read completely but have read a bit on some of the others.

1 Like

I converted the cost to CAD and it’ll end up costing me roughly $130, still not bad at all, I’ll probably be able to buy 'em in a month or two :grin:

1 Like

Magnifico!!!

1 Like

Lol I hear what you’re saying about writing an essay. I tried to keep my first post short and it wound up so loooong.

1 Like

i didn’t even notice that i had written that much until i posted it, then i was just like “zoinks!” :joy: if only i had this kind of work ethic back in high school :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah tell me about it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am back at uni after 23 years away from school. Thankfully my work ethic improved lol! I actually have a funny feeling that I can now have mental conversations with 3 different entities without using anything like sigils etc.

1 Like

Thank you for your post. Sounds very familiar.

1 Like

hey, better late then never, right? good job on that!!
huh, funny you say that, i’ve been having mental conversations with azazel for the past week or two now, hasn’t freaked me out but it’s got me even more curious because i’ve only tried invoking him twice and haven’t even tried an evocation yet
so are you having these conversations with all 3 at once or one-on-one? i imagine the former would be pretty interesting owo

It’s been a combination. Sometimes just me and one but at one point I had a 4 way conversation going

1 Like

oh boy, how did that turn out? is it harder to make out who’s talking as apposed to a conversation amongst 4 people in person?

Not really, I have trouble in person too lol. But you can tell by the way they speak to you, if not by the voice

1 Like

ahh, interesting, doesn’t seem far off from regular conversations then :3

1 Like