Something is happening in my journey, in my path SOMETHING BIG

Maybe it was 2010 2012 somewhere round then probably a few years before, I started digging lots of semi precious gemstones in the mountains of North Carolina. Lots of Blue Kyanite, glassy double terminated quartz (azestulite the heady ones called it) aquamarine beryl crystals ruby’s mica finding ramps vending columbite. Anyhow after a while met this beautiful Raven haired blue eyed woman who was all into that stuff it was great, fell in love, all that. Somehow or another I wound up getting a free pdf download of the encyclopedia of occult sciences putout in 1939 or something, my pretty much uncle had a hard copy, we were always linking up on some sort of telepathic type stuff from over hundreds of miles away eating lots of Lucy and whatnot. Think I was having a real hard time w money so did some ritual, can’t even remember which one. Ok so fast foreward to say 2014 or so me and the raven haired woman go to merlefest with her mom (bluegrass type deal) her dad was supposed to come, never showed. Next day her ma tells me her dad drown in a freak kayak accident and our shit fell apart. Fast foreward to may 5 2015 huge red super moon… Next day grampa calls me tells me sit down it’s bad. Says your mom’s dead. I’m 29 at this point she was 51. Supposedly self inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. Now I’m beginning to understand things from the perspective of raven hair. Big alchemical prices I guess. Anyway I’m all fuck for a pretty good while over this trying to stay at the house she left me where I’d lived in the past with her. Yeah mad sadness pretty much anything under the sun gun drug wise had to get away from there did pretty much anything I wanted for some years living on a school bus going to shows all the while digging deep into the mystery stuff. Wound up in jail eventually and a buddy came got me out this was Feb 20 2019 I believe, he said look, I put 1000 dollars down so you can get out and go to your dad’s funeral … Try and make your court date he says but don’t worry if you can’t because evidently he’d put down all point of contact with the bail bondsman as people who played characters from the wizard of oz . Keep in mind it’s a pretty brief summary of the past 10 years been all around jailed a handful of times reading the stand by Steven King. If you think your being watched you probably are, it really help me though once I realized ok maybe they’re not tryna kill me, maybe they’re just making sure I’m doing ok. A black woman with a baphomet ring told me not to be afraid as I was explaining some of this to her. Anyway lovin yall I like messin with runes rocks sigils tarot some Jos meditations, pretty sure I made it to the land of the pyramids existing in spherical form, moving in any direction spirals etc. Even was visited by a huge bird God in 2013 speaking some sort of bird language I’d never heard but could understand. first thought was is it thoath did a bunch of research for weeks and came to the conclusion it was a thunderbird, or possibly raum. My dick is a perfect representation of my beliefs down syndrome they call it, crooked curve down and to the left. Smile to your non physical hear dear ones fear cannot exist in the world that has emerged. Shout out to Rasputin As well as the 180 natural waterfall in toccoa georgia, to the sacrifice and thewhole fam damnly JOS BOS furrteen.

Welcome @Argillo614Malavagio It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves in the correct place, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3