Something is coming

Forgive my haste. I have this great feeling that something monumental will occur tonight. Not trying to be political but i feel this will be a changing in our way of life in some form or another. Good luck my friends. I wouldnt be surprised if i was completely incorrect about this. May your travels lead to glory. Ut via ad gloriam.

2 Likes

What is it?

1 Like

I dont know. I just feel thatctonight is the start of something new. It will be interesting if im correct

1 Like

Are you sure it’s overall and not centralized towards you yourself as in something good will occur for you personally? though I guess we’ll see :thinking:

4 Likes

I know lots of things are coming that may change our lives, but I am curious what is happening specifically tonight.

Its very possible. Im not sure to be honest. This may just be for me but i have feeling it isnt.

2 Likes

I dont know nor could i tell you. It will be interesting.

1 Like

Hopefully it won’t be something bad. Even though something bad may cause the biggest change.

1 Like

I think it will be good for me politically. But bad for everyone else. Good bad evil holy, its all point of view.

1 Like

I’m sorry but this conversation reminded me this

In any case, hope things go well for everyone, whatever this is.

12 Likes

We seem to get a “something is coming” post every few months. It’s kind of old hat around here by now :rofl:

11 Likes

I fell for it the first time, but after that I was like:
Naaah…whatever…
Sips coffee, reads newspaper

4 Likes

I don’t understand the need to announce something so vague though. There’s been “something” coming for the last several years now on this forum. Still waiting for it.

6 Likes

@DarkestKnight

…It’s coming.

8 Likes

Not yet, i’m just breathing heavy :wink:

4 Likes

Ahahahahahaahahaaaa! :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

This is my early days with tarot. And then I found out what it is.

2 Likes

It’s you. You are coming.

Now stop derailing the tread :joy:

3 Likes

What does it feel like? Because I get there I need to check on whatever the hell xyz spirit husband is doing. :joy:

I have days were I am
Just like can we just not have anything metaphorically happen today? But with it being 2020 it totally could be the horse men riding.

@DarkestKnight @Angelb1083 @Anassa

Yea its a bit vague. Lol. I believe it will be political as i stated earlier lol. I got this feeling of dread from nothing. It was overwhelming and something just tells me that tonight something politically driven will happen and i believe it will make a significant change. As jve stated it could be completely opposite and i could be entirely wrong.

1 Like