Something ... Different - A Black Magicians Q&A

Black Magicians Q&A.

As many of you know I have a YouTube channel dedicated to practical spirituality, occultism and black magick. I thought I’d do a Q&A as I don’t recall ever hearing off a LHP YouTuber doing this not say there hasn’t been one, just haven’t seen one. Plus it seems rather interesting so brothers and sisters leave your name below in the comments along with your questions.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

5 Likes

What’s it like in the country you live in?

2 Likes

When you are undertaking ‘ritual for hire’ work, how do you summon the necessary emotion for it to be successful, given that you are not personally involved in the situation at hand? Is it something akin to method acting?

Mara.

4 Likes

Can I get a link to your You Tube channel?
Thanks

2 Likes

What do you think about spirits such as incubi and succubi interacting with the physical and its effects on them? Stuart

1 Like

When your senses are open and active all the time. When ritual becomes a formality, and your every word or thought carries a great deal of weight, how do you keep the balance and maintain control?

Trixie

5 Likes
6 Likes

One of the questions I see the most is people asking how to improve their astral senses. Are there any tips or exercises you could share from a LHP perspective that could help newcomers?

By the way, I dig your new channel. :ok_hand:t4:

7 Likes

Its any grades on magic. ? Not like titles, but in knowledge, see, u may be proficient in witchraft, but u may feel taking demonology to upgrade life and so on., so wat is the proficient magic tat actually realy works,? Thanks

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t understand the question?

I dnt speak enghlis well. Ok lets say im a pagan and go bored bcse it not really change my life, i did rituals invoqe but it not gime real magic for 14 years then i take demonology it helps litle then Egyptian magic, but i feel i missing more, more real magic, more success, etc, way is the hight level on magic, path,?

1 Like

Thanks 4 reading

Whats the most hardcore ritual you have done in your life for a client (i get it if you dont want to expose due to clients privacy)

1 Like

what is your favorite type of ritual/spell/magic to do?

advice for newbies that get discouraged?

(you dont have to answer if too personal) does your wife ever do rituals with you?

how has magic effected your personal relationships? (family, friends, love)

1 Like

Are there any obstacles you have found working with more obscure spirits (such as spirits found only in one grimoire or otherwise have little information in general)? If so, any tips for those trying to seek them out?

2 Likes

Common mistakes you’ve seen after people performed a spell (especially love magick) and what to do instead.

Techniques or tips to diminish lust fo results and prevent it from ruining everything :rofl:

Looking forward to the video.

1 Like
  1. Has any spirit ever told u where the space ends?

2. What does the crown chakra do exactly?

3. Why do demons require offerings while they can’t eat, do the enjoy the smell of the food offerings?

4. Are our true selves with our ancestors (spiritual) and should we meet our ancestors through our true selves?

5. Can we still summon the gods who are already changed to demons?

Regards
CLXII

1 Like

Can you recommend a method or a spirit specifically for dealing with an unwanted succubi/incubi attachment?

2 Likes

Your thoughts on eccelectic lhp versus following an order. Your thoughts on dogmatic rituals or more chaos centered ones. And is it necessary to follow certain rituals before communicating daemmons or guides or is it ok to just strike up a conversation and ask to start a relationship?

I’m still figuring out all this stuff so I’m still super ignorant. But I would be super appreciative if you could shed some light on these for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like what you’re doing, @C.Kendall. Keep up the “infernal” work, dark Brother. Just two questions/topics that I think should be covered in more detail:

1. What are your thoughts about an “infernal language” or “demonic tongue” that can be used to more effectively communicate with the Infernal Realm. Is it something along the lines of E.A.'s Incantations of Power? Or Enochian? Or Hebrew? Angelic Script? Austin Spare’s “Alphabet of Desire”?

2. More detail on the creation of thoughtforms, servitors and egregores. And yes, even tulpas.

That’s all from me.

Thanks.

2 Likes