Something cheesy

So I was shaving and my hair that was shaved off of my face drained in the sink in the form of a dagaz rune. Is this a sign and what would it mean?

@FraterMagni your thoughts? Yes I know it sounds a little dumb.

Not cheesy at all! Probably is a sign. Have you been experiencing any break throughs or even depresssion?

1 Like

A bit of both tbh. I don’t know why but the word seed keeps coming to mind. I have had individuals and Hekate call me a seed and I’ve been seeing 222, 5555 and other numbers if that helps.

Well, Dagaz is the rune of awakening. It’s also tied to the Light Elves and Freyr. So perhaps, your metaphorical seeds shall grow? I asked if you were depressed because it could possibly indicate coming out of that state in the near future.

1 Like

Well let me make sure I have my runes right. Third row, third to last.
Elder-Futhark

1 Like

This is Dagaz. IMG_1999

1 Like

Oops lol. Sorry it’s been a minute. More like months since I’ve studied the runes. I meant the diamond shaped one.

1 Like

That’s Ingwaz. It’s connected to Frey, love, sex, fertility. Interestingly enough, that’s actually the seed Rune. It can represent the beginning of end of a new cycle. Some change coming your way bucko. It’s especially connected to beginnings.

1 Like

Hence 222 and 5555. Makes sense.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Sure thing! Contacting the Light Elves or Freyr would probably help give you more guidance on what this means.

1 Like