Someone owes me a lot of money - any suggestion for help?

At some point I was “scammed” by someone, a lot of money, when I bought something from him. I knew I can take him to court if something went wrong. The thing is, he ended up in jail because of another reason, three years later he is out.

Since being in jail, even before going to jail he was telling me he would either deliver the product or return my money. This never happened. When he got out he called me telling me he is going to return the money but its being months now and he still plays the same game. I have a bad feeling of going to the police as this guy is connected with mafia (I later found out that) and knows all about me and my family. I don’t know how this can turn out.

What I did a month ago was a petition to Lucifer to help me out with this. Not saying that this cannot take place even now but I am wondering if there is anything else I can do. It’s a lot of money and I cannot take even a portion back with any way I know. Any suggestions?

1 Like

In my years of magick I never see a spell so effective most are a mix hit and off, it’s a book call get you money back by Raymundo Rodriguez which give spells and rituals in Amazon Kindle, so far the most complete book in money return , although Lucifer can help,and saint expedite,it’s a will of power,and focus,also in his book cell phone magick,he has a spell were if not return a book the thief will suffer which you can apply to you case.

1 Like

Try Orobas.
This member is elsewhere now but his had a good testimonial about working with Orobas for this:

1 Like

I will send you a spell

1 Like