Someone help me interpret a message from samael

Hello, my language is Spanish, so please excuse any errors in the translation.
After seeing a continuous numeric synchronization of 131 every time I saw something related to samael, I decided to ask the letters if samael had a message for me, I did this just when I turned on my phone it showed 1;31 on the screen and taking advantage of I had my tarot near me, I decided to use the cards, after this the left side of my hearing aid broke when I took it off my head and without delay I made the spread, if you see the image you can see the figure of the grim reaper(13) and later the magician(1) what does 131 give… it’s a lot of coincidence for me. I confess that I am a little far from the occult due to personal issues, I have a general idea of ​​the message but your interpretations could give me more clarity about the message. Thanks to those who decide to help me with this.

1 Like

@Stepe

Death Card usually symbolises transformation and change, if you believe in reversal outcomes this will happen slowly probably because you are newish to this area of the craft?

The Magician is one of Samael symbols because it using that magical energy to implement change in a successful way.

The hanged Man usually symbolises unanswered questions in order to find the answers one must research and also learn from personal experience.

So it seems if you want to interact with him it is possible but you will have to put the work in and create the relationship with him but it will take time.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll have it in mind

1 Like

You’ve been wanting your life to change but in this moment you’re stuck because you are not doing what you need to make this change happen. You have the power to achieve that change, but you need to make sacrifice, this sacrifice is to take time to growth spiritually(learn, study, come back to spiritual path).

2 Likes