Some Words of Encouragement to Other Newbies

I posted in the “Members’ Success” thread, but I feel that people just starting out, or people at the same stage as me (not quite starting out, but by no means intermediate or advanced) could receive some positive motivation from my story.

I was a Tradesman making good money for many years. In 2007 I was in a very serious accident, and received a nice settlement (unfortunately, all gone now, lol). This settlement allowed me to pay off my house, and realize my dream of going to culinary school, specializing in pastry. Let’s just say food service is, for the overwhelming majority, NOT a lucrative career. I graduated in 2010, and have been struggling financially since then.

Due to vast amounts of American manufacturing moving overseas, my former trade is all but dead in the US. I tried, many times, to return to my prior career, but unsuccessfully. I was feeling desperate, hopeless, you name it. Age is also a factor, and I felt the calendar was my enemy.

I struck up a friendship with a guy who works for the company that does the repair and maintenance on our equipment. I told him I had a very strong mechanical background, as well as an electrical background, though not as strong, from my Air Force days. I asked him what qualifications I needed to get a job where he worked, as well as pay, bennies, etc. I seemed to meet them all, and he told me they were always looking for good people.

That was a little over a year ago. I stalled. Then I stalled some more. I realized I was stalling because that job felt like my last, and only hope of being prosperous again. If I couldn’t get hired there, the feeling of hopelessness and failure would be too much to bear. I had even done some magick, but never followed through. It boiled down to fear of rejection.

Fast forward to about a week ago. I received some outside validation that this job would be mine if I followed through. That encouraged me, and I opened King Paimon’s sigil and asked that he manipulate everyone involved in the hiring process to look upon me favorably, and hire me. I went there Thursday. I filled out the app, took the mechanical aptitude test and an electrical test, and interviewed. I even ran into the guy I know. Friday I got a job offer e-mail. Sunday I gave my two weeks notice at my current job.

If you’re still reading, lol, here’s the point: I can’t see, hear, or sense spirits. I try, but I’m just not there yet. I can open sigils like a motherfucker, but my inner senses just aren’t fully active yet. And yet, King Paimon heard me, accepted my offer for quid pro quo, and delivered. Thank you again, Great King.

If I can do this, so can you. The spirits are always around us, they always hear us, they always come when you call them. Period. I have called upon Belial twice, once for me, once for another, and he delivered as well. When I ask them for help, I tell them what I desire, then tell them what I will do in return. I tell them if this is not acceptable as an offering, give me a sign in my dreams that I will recognize, understand, and KNOW is from them. I’ve never received a sign, so I have always assumed my offering is acceptable.

I hope this will give some encouragement to anyone who feels they need to develop full on “spirit awareness” before they can even think about asking one for help. If I’m any indicator, you don’t. Just go for it, and be amazed.

4 Likes

I should comment that your right mostly for the food industry. A waiter, waitress and bartender if you work in a high volume middle-upper class establishment can make a boat load of money in Tips… more so than say most office jobs. Lets say about 300-500 a night easily depending on circumstances. Only other person that may make more is the owner himself. Now of course I am not comparing this to a career where one makes $70-250k a year…but for an in between job if you work hard and put in the time you can make the bucks. This is also to factor in such individuals do not work everydah of the week and can afford to take vacations and stuff. I know so because Ive known people who worked in that fine dining field. Its not for everyone though. Good job in your magickal endeavors.

Chef if you are willing to share, what kind of offerings do you usually give to these spirits (such as King Paimon and Belial who are very high in the hierarchy)?

Sure, it’s no big deal. I offer public praise, incense, and spirits, usually a good, or better, quality Scotch. The praise and spirits, always, incense, not always. Public praise is handled through internet posts, so I know a fair number of people will see it. None of this is mine, it’s simply what I’ve read others have given in offering. Other things I’ve read have been: chocolate, fruit, tobacco, and flowers. From my reading, and so far limited, experience, their place in the hierarchy doesn’t seem to equate with a more “valuable” offering, however you may choose to define valuable. They seem to enjoy the energy in anything from our physical realm. I have also read several times where the magickian was told to make an offering of public praise by the spirit him/herself, so that’s why I include that. They seem to like being talked about, lol.

[quote=“chef1964, post:1, topic:8151”]I posted in the “Members’ Success” thread, but I feel that people just starting out, or people at the same stage as me (not quite starting out, but by no means intermediate or advanced) could receive some positive motivation from my story.

I was a Tradesman making good money for many years. In 2007 I was in a very serious accident, and received a nice settlement (unfortunately, all gone now, lol). This settlement allowed me to pay off my house, and realize my dream of going to culinary school, specializing in pastry. Let’s just say food service is, for the overwhelming majority, NOT a lucrative career. I graduated in 2010, and have been struggling financially since then.

Due to vast amounts of American manufacturing moving overseas, my former trade is all but dead in the US. I tried, many times, to return to my prior career, but unsuccessfully. I was feeling desperate, hopeless, you name it. Age is also a factor, and I felt the calendar was my enemy.

I struck up a friendship with a guy who works for the company that does the repair and maintenance on our equipment. I told him I had a very strong mechanical background, as well as an electrical background, though not as strong, from my Air Force days. I asked him what qualifications I needed to get a job where he worked, as well as pay, bennies, etc. I seemed to meet them all, and he told me they were always looking for good people.

That was a little over a year ago. I stalled. Then I stalled some more. I realized I was stalling because that job felt like my last, and only hope of being prosperous again. If I couldn’t get hired there, the feeling of hopelessness and failure would be too much to bear. I had even done some magick, but never followed through. It boiled down to fear of rejection.

Fast forward to about a week ago. I received some outside validation that this job would be mine if I followed through. That encouraged me, and I opened King Paimon’s sigil and asked that he manipulate everyone involved in the hiring process to look upon me favorably, and hire me. I went there Thursday. I filled out the app, took the mechanical aptitude test and an electrical test, and interviewed. I even ran into the guy I know. Friday I got a job offer e-mail. Sunday I gave my two weeks notice at my current job.

If you’re still reading, lol, here’s the point: I can’t see, hear, or sense spirits. I try, but I’m just not there yet. I can open sigils like a motherfucker, but my inner senses just aren’t fully active yet. And yet, King Paimon heard me, accepted my offer for quid pro quo, and delivered. Thank you again, Great King.

If I can do this, so can you. The spirits are always around us, they always hear us, they always come when you call them. Period. I have called upon Belial twice, once for me, once for another, and he delivered as well. When I ask them for help, I tell them what I desire, then tell them what I will do in return. I tell them if this is not acceptable as an offering, give me a sign in my dreams that I will recognize, understand, and KNOW is from them. I’ve never received a sign, so I have always assumed my offering is acceptable.

I hope this will give some encouragement to anyone who feels they need to develop full on “spirit awareness” before they can even think about asking one for help. If I’m any indicator, you don’t. Just go for it, and be amazed.[/quote]

Awesome story, thanks for sharing. Extremely encouraging!

1 Like

I am in the same boat. I was wondering if my offerings were accepted and my voice heard. I needed to hear that. Thank you for your story.