Some of you will find this interesting

I’m giving out free services (on a limited basis, please refrain from trying to kill me with requests, if I don’t respond immediately, please trust the fact that I’ve taken note of your request and that I will get to you when I can and have available time.)

How does it work? Well, obviously we know how magick works. As for the request portion: First and foremost, each individual has one request, until this thread is locked, which will occur May 17th, until I decide I want to redo it. Secondly, do not ask for baneful magick, you won’t like the results of asking me that, see below.

Now, why? I’m revamping my store (not giving links here or names, due to rules.) So I need the practice to begin with.

The offers? Here you are, pick one:
Divination (methods: tarot/Oracle, water scrying, fire scrying, energy, crystal, prophecy)

Spellcasting (no hexes please, if you request a hex, you will be ignored. If you request the hex of a forum member, not only will I report you to Eva, but I will tell the individual.)

Evocation/Channeling (ask for details, it’s like a case by case basis, hard to find specific words)

Healing and cleansing

Consultation (advice giving, yes I could use practice there too)

25 Likes

Also, if I didn’t list something you’re interested in, ask me about it and we will work something out.

3 Likes

I took @Raven_Maleficus up on his offer and was happy and content with the results.
He’s given me a new hope and more motivation to keep pushing forward.
I advise you all to give it a go.

Thanks Raven. I appreciate the experience.

5 Likes

Not a problem. I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for the opportunity to read you!

1 Like

If you could help me with what we talked about before would be great… just saying it’s gonna be a bit before I respond gonna try to take a shower :fearful:

1 Like

You’ll have to remind me about what we spoke of? Preferably over a message?

1 Like

If you would like, I’d be willing to have a channeling of my ancestors, to see where they stand on my path so far. Newly dedicated, I simply havent gotten all of my ducks in a row just yet.
Or if ancestors are a little personal and youd prefer an infernal channeling, I’ve got a question for Asmodeus thats been gnawing at me.

1 Like

Thanks for this, I’d like to my ex boss to call me back. He fired me because I had to do an important text instead of going to work, you consider this as hex?

2 Likes

I might take you up on this if you don’t mind. I have been meaning to seek a third party to help. I basically just need an astral check up because I am sensing some blockages and am unable to pinpoint them myself.

2 Likes

Hey Raven. Thanks for the offer, I would like to know what blockages in my life are keeping me from moving forward in any area of my life.

Divination
Method: whatever feels right to you

1 Like

Sure, whenever you’re available shoot me a PM. Looking for predominantly advice but perhaps channeling as well.

3 Likes

hi, thank you for doing this.

could you evoke king paimon and ask him some questions for me? i’ll pm them.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I have been told many times to contact my ancestors. Since I dont know how to, I would like you to help me contact them and ask about what they think concerning my life especially in the area of my anxiety disorder. Thanks.

1 Like

i’d be interested. im looking to acquire a specific amount of money to use as seed capital for my business. I think evocation would be best

2 Likes

I would like a money spell please

1 Like

I would like a love spell- not on specyfic person (except me :wink:) Just to have more luck to find someone for relationship (my love magic in short… sucks).
Or divination in this matter- especially what is the biggest obstacles and how overcome this bad luck.

1 Like

All of you need to pm me please.

2 Likes

did you see mine?

1 Like

Thanks for the powerful healing session @Raven_Maleficus. Feeling so much better now. Really appreciate it brother :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I’ll get to you soon. In the middle of my day rn.

3 Likes