Some new experiences with Azazel

Hey everyone,
I’ve just finished a working with Azazel which turned out to be quite intense and in fact even now I still feel quite a strange numbness in my skull and my neck, I believe the closest example of how I feel right now is high on hashish even though I haven’t touched it for couple years lol.

Anyway, I was trying to push my trance states a bit further so I can see/hear him and others and he was sort of guiding me but then he said something that I thought I should share with you guys. I apologize if it will sound like incoherent crap and if there’s nothing new in it, I’ll just copy whatever I wrote in my notebook. Also, as you probably know, I’m not so great at communicating with spirits, so some things might be missing. Below you will see the notes I’ve taken, please let me know what do you think.

If you push this state (I’m not sure what to call it, trance I guess) further, you can do what you call astroprojection as well. Essentially, in order to see me, you project yourself outside space and time, you are not fully in your physical world. In fact, projection is not quite correct definition because you already exist on multiple planes as you call them. However, at your current state, you are lacking the awareness of this fact. Therefore, you can’t learn this skill but rather you become aware of the state you are in and always have been.
Manifestation is also not quite precise of a word/definition because it is not us who manifest in your world, it is you who become aware of your omnipresence and you overlap different “planes” or “worlds” into one and it appears to you as if we manifest in “your world”. In fact, there is no such thing as “worlds” or “planes”, there is only reality which is all and nothing at the same time.

I believe some of it is similar to what Eric was talking about in one of his videos where he said something like “stop considering yourself and you will cease to exist”.

1 Like

[quote=“fke, post:1, topic:4997”]Essentially, in order to see me, you project yourself outside space and time, you are not fully in your physical world.

… In fact, there is no such thing as “worlds” or “planes”, there is only reality which is all and nothing at the same time.[/quote]
That fits perfectly with everything I’ve experienced.

Just in case you’re the one person on this forum I haven’t bored with this link: Why Time “Flows” And Space “Just Is.”

No escaping the attack of the sci-fi nerds! But hey seriously there’s NO reason why we think space stays stable and can traversed, or not, at will, yet time constantly flows in only one direction at the same speed for all of it.

Those things are quirks of human perception (probably animal perception) and not immutable laws.

Thanks for the link Lady Eva, that’s quite a bit of data, will definitely read it (just browsed thru quickly for now).
I guess what I’m about to say will sound like heresy to most of people but I start thinking (mainly because of my magickal experiences) that time doesn’t really exist or if it does then all the knowledge we have at this moment doesn’t even scratch the surface of what it really is.
Unfortunately I have nothing better to offer than all these theories :frowning:

2 Likes

It was my own experiences in magick and mystical explorations that set me researching what physics has to say about the nature of time - have a look through this when you have, erm, time: Block World Concept.

Welcome down the rabbit hole! :slight_smile:

1 Like
It was my own experiences in magick and mystical explorations that set me researching what physics has to say about the nature of time - have a look through this when you have, erm, time: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/time-to-blow-your-mind-the-%27block-world%27-concept/]Block World Concept[/url].

Welcome down the rabbit hole! :slight_smile:

Will definitely take a look, thanks :slight_smile:

Multidimensional awareness

fke, The numbness you described is very similar to what I experienced when I managed to raise a significantly higher level of energy than what I might consider to be typical.

The communications that you received are the same, essentially, as the communications that I have received as well.

I would be interested in talking with you more about this, if you want. I’m still trying to develop this part of my practice and I don’t know very many practitioners who are able, or who want to, do much of anything at all.

[quote=“Sozerius, post:7, topic:4997”]fke, The numbness you described is very similar to what I experienced when I managed to raise a significantly higher level of energy than what I might consider to be typical.

The communications that you received are the same, essentially, as the communications that I have received as well.

I would be interested in talking with you more about this, if you want. I’m still trying to develop this part of my practice and I don’t know very many practitioners who are able, or who want to, do much of anything at all.[/quote]

At one point when I worked with Belial, I’ve managed to push this state a bit further and I felt almost like my consciousness is being pulled out of my head but then for some reason I snapped out of it and never managed to reach that sensation again.

I will be happy to discuss it further with you, either privately or here (I think pm is more appropriate since I doubt everyone will be interested to read our conversation).

Btw, couple days ago I worked with Baron Samedi and I usually give him loose tobacco for offerings, this time he gave me idea to mix this tobacco (which I gave him a week ago) with wormwood and burn in for incense while inhaling a bit of it. I think wormwood might actually help pushing a bit further. I also have some henbane and I’m thinking to try using a bit of it as well (I’m aware of its toxicity).

That is very interesting, fke. I sent you a pm, we can talk more there.