Some Left hand path MUST HAVE protections!

Door guardians, Dvarapala, temple guardians, housekeepers, they go by many names. I want to inform the forums about a very potent form of protection. Some of you may already know about them. Temple guardians are an ancient form of entity that has been used across various cultures. Their purpose is to guard temples from specific energy you dictate. They’re useful for a large range of magicians. Due to their deep history they have a great strength to them and add an extra layer of security. You can anchor them to statues, jewelry, you name it! You can even anchor legions of them to a single totem. Try it out and let me know how it goes for you!

11 Likes

Any similar entities without origin from India? Not a fan of India.

1 Like

Japanese lion dogs come to mind

5 Likes

There are some infernals you can go to.

Sphinx as well. Manticores are great guardians as well.
Gargoyles come to mind as well.

6 Likes

The reason pagan witches like gargoyles are for this reason. I have gargoyle servitors.

5 Likes

Hmm I may have to get a statue or two of those and create servitors to live in them

3 Likes

The services of the Valkyrie could be utilized in this manner. Also, many of the Necronomicon entities like the Fire God and the Watcher could be anchored to a statue and fed with offerings/blood. Kind of similar in principle to the Golem of Prague who protected the Jews in the ghetto from persecution when a rabbi created him. I absolutely love this idea @Serpent.

3 Likes

Sorry I can’t get the picture to set right. But I think you get the idea.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like
4 Likes

I am getting a funny Get in my Belly feeling. sorry what a cute one…

3 Likes

Legit was reading about the Earth’s vulva in a qliphothic book minutes ago…

3 Likes

Crazy - I am going to make some of my own statues this spring…

1 Like