Some free readings by Lunia :-) (no more requests)

Hello everyone,

I will do readings for all the people that post into this thread until 1.10am (CEST) - 30minutes from now.

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Today I’ll be doing
general readings
or
relationship readings (friends, family, love etc)

Rules:

• If you want a reading, write a post into this thread and tell me if you want a “General reading” or a “Relationship reading”.
  • If you chose a relationship reading, I need to know the question and the the person the reading should be about (I don’t need a name, birthdate or anything - just the circumstances like for example your ex-boyfriend or your current girlfriend, your best friend or your co-worker :slight_smile: Also if it’s a female or male would be nice to know. You can write me details via PM if you don’t want them public).
  • Readings will be public.
  • Please give me feedback after the reading.
  • No Readings about enteties, health, death, past lives.

If someone wants to trade a reading or practice a reading with my help, you can send me a PM.

2 Likes

I would love a general reading from you. And I hope you are doing well today

1 Like

I would love a general one please! Thank you!

2 Likes

I will do your readings soon :slight_smile:

If anyone else wants a reading, you have another hour to write a post (until 2.20 (CEST)) because only two poeple replied so far :slight_smile:

actually only a quick question: should I send my friend (male) who moved overseas a birthday card? we haven’t talked in a while, I just hope it’ll be well received. (I’m a girl)! Just yes/no would be alright, nothing in depth

Hello :slight_smile:
I am doing good, thank you! I hope you are doing good as well!

I am getting that you want to change a few things in your life but you are not working on this the right way because you focus more on other people then your own goals.

It seems like there is some change in your life right now. It looks to me like you are in a time of your life where you will take descisions that will have influence on your future and also bring some changes to your current situation. Some things might even change naturally, without your purpose.
The people around you might be a challange althogh they don’t have any cruel intentions. It could be that they distract you a little from focussing on yourself.

In the past, you needed time for yourself and to heal someting. You not only needed to focus on yourself but also a place where you could do that and it’s possible that you spent a lot of time at that place.
For the future - I get the chance I already talked about. You are still in the process but you will get results.
You seem to have an inner conflict between the things you should take responsibilty for and your passion.
You probably like some things how they are and focus on them. This might keep you from taking the neccecary steps to reach your other goals.
You might not be fully aware of that but it looks like it’s not easy for you to plan ahead. That’s probably why you hesitate in making plans or implement them.
It could be helpful to start things you want spontaniously without thinking waaay ahead and what could happen in the future - because you can’t find that out fully anyways, probably :slight_smile:

I am also getting that you might feel like you lost something or someone and that this is still on your mind somehow and also has influence on your situation. So it could be helpful to heal that wound.
People around you seem to be really careless and not focused on goals or anything - like more enjoying there life without thinking about tomorrow. I think you need to find a balance between having fun with these people and following your plans. As I said…no cruel intentions but distraction.

I think you are somehow afraid that taking steps could make people mad at you or that you could lose people. This fear lets you hesitate I guess.

If you take the right steps and do what you want, you will find the self-confidence and strength to follow your path and it will be good. Don’t be afraid.

It’s funny because “Don’t let you distract from opther peolpe and work on the changes you want” came up so many times in this reading that I really think this is something you should know :smiley:
Now that I look at the whole reading it’s the biggest message.

I also pulled an pracle card for you:
“Discernment. All is not what it seems. Stay true to your knowing. Keep your dreams a secret”.

I hope this resonates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Eliade,

I never do just “yes or no”-readings.
I can not tell you if you should do that - I could give you some insight on the situation and you could decide if it would be a good idea depending on what you want and why you have doubts.
So, if you want, I can look into this and tell you what I get :slight_smile:
(If it’s too personal I can send it via PM)

I guess it’s alright, I’m going to do it! it’s a kind thing, even if ‘weird’ after a long time. thanks. but I don’t wanna drag this up too much, ya know?

1 Like

Ja i totally understand. Sometimes it’s better to just do something without thinking too much about it or let someone read about it! Give it a try I guess, there is probably not much to lose and a reading could be even more confusing.

1 Like

May I have a relationship reading?

Yes! What’s your question?

1 Like

@Lunia Where does my lack of confidence in my other half originate from?

I’d love a general one if you’re still doing them!

1 Like

You mean you have a lack of confidence or maybe trust issues about your partner and you want to know why?

1 Like

@Lunia Absolutely. I fully desire to trust her but occasionally I obsess and lack trust and I would like to gain insight as to why.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation. I will look into that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes true, I hesitate a lot in making a decision. If I see that it might not lead me somewhere in future, I stagnate

Right now I am a bit isolated from my friends and it kinda hurt to see them enjoying life but me stuck in the process of building my life.

Yes that’s completely true. I had that feeling too and I kinda saw it in my birth chart but it is not that easy for me but apparently only when I focus on myself I would get success

I thought I was already doing the right thing. I kinda change my mind and actions

**Thank you for the reading @Lunia **

1 Like

Hello Angelb1083,

here is your reading:

It seems like you are a fair person so you behavior is based on your feeling of justice.
This might caused you some trouble in the past because people that want to help sometimes get stabbed in the back because they are too good-natured. So you should or want to work on the ability to see trough deceptions and want to leave a circle where you feel like people take but don’t give back a lot. It has to do with some healing and making better expiriences.
This could have happened with close friends or in a relationship. It gave you some doubts but also awareness.

It seems like you are very traditionell or have a stong believe into something. This gives you some kind of power and you should be careful to stay fair and not become “corrupt” somehow.
You worked a lot on this in the past - could be energy work for example. You put a lot of heart and effort into it.
This will also have an influence on your future, your relationships and your decisions. It kind of feels like you want to have this energy around in many aspects of your life you and it seems like this will work.
It could also be that you tried to manifest something and this will come into your life.

You probably feel like you earned some free time because you worked hard ans this has a positive influence on your emotions. Deep inside of you you feel like you have to get more mature but this could also block your imagination which you need for the things I talked about before.

It seems like it is hard for you to believe that the changes you wanted or the things you tried to manifest already start to be in your life. There is some kind of resistance which makes it hard for them to unfold.
There is also someone around you that might accompanied you sometime on your way but is not sure about his way anymore. It’s possible that their need for change or their idea of starting something new somehow gives you some doubts about your own way or at least has some influence.

You have hope that all you did will be succesful. You know that you put a lot of work into this.
It will be hard for you to find out about it as long as you resist to see the truth. This could lead into a lack of engagement. Have trust.

I also pulled an oracle card for you:
“Rebirth. Reinvent yourself. Give life to your dreams. Create a new reality”.

I hope this resonates.

Hello Lunia!
Is it possible to still apply for a reading?
If yes, can I get a general one? Thank you

Lunia I’m here. Relationship please.