Solomonic magic + abramelin magic + enochian magic + angel magic

Solomonic magic + abramelin magic + enochian magic + angel magic

Are these compatible and can I modify them in some ways to work for me better because I find all those forms of magic very precise and complicated but I do want to try them combined

Enochian magic is type of angel magic. I never combined them, but its sounds like smashing combo.

2 Likes

Awesome I’m going to try it build up and do more over time

Can you give me lhp rhp definition I never learned what that meant I’ve heard y’all say it though

Can you explain?

2 Likes

Honestly, @Rav, that makes absolutely no sense at all. Speaking as someone who practices Enochian magick, as well as demonic and general angelic magick, there is no “danger.”

As for the OP, @Dark-flame, I think you are confusing the system for the actual magick. Abramelin, Solomon, and Enochian are simply different systems, with different underlying theories about the structure of the universe, different hierarchies, and different approaches to the entities summoned. They can’t really be combined because of this. While you can obviously shoehorn elements of one system into another, they don’t really fit together cohesively, and it may or may not work.

And “angel magick” is just a general term, and can be used to describe all three systems.

9 Likes

I completely disagree with that assertion. Is this your UPG? 'cause I have seen nothing of the sort.

2 Likes

No. They all are different systems working with different entities for different goals.

The Solomonic tradition is more about the evocation of more chthonic “demons” using the thwarting Angel and/or hierarchy technique. Along with the correct equipment, circle, etc.

The Abramelin system, with the exception of the end where you evoke the demonic kings, is more in line with mysticism, in that you’re seeking knowledge and conversation with your holy guardian Angel. They end up guiding you throughout your life, and not just with magic.

Enochian, while derived from the grimoires, is more about evoking angelic beings, not chthonic spirits like most other grimoires.

Angel magic you have to be more specific. There’s several systems for working with angels and I’m not sure which one you’re referring to.

3 Likes

What forms of angel magic do you know of

There’s trithemius art of drawing spirits into crystals. There’s a system of using the 72 names of God to command certain angels. Within the Golden Dawn context there’s a way of working with certain angels. Enochian is technically Angel magic. You can also make offerings to certain angels and get a working relationship with them.

Word of caution though, they’re not all love and help. The Angel of death was still an Angel.

1 Like

Enjoy going absolutely insane.

The only person I know who has done something close to what you’re suggesting is absolutely mad. He’s powerful as heck, but he’s mad.

1 Like

What do you offer to angels? Incense and candles come to mind but maybe they prefer (or even require) your time or effort, a true sacrifice.

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider your time and effort to be a sacrifice or offering, but the usual offerings are incense, sometimes food and water (from a natural spring). Sometimes blood as well (Not your own ofcourse). Although I’m not too particular to animal sacrifice myself so I don’t really recommend it. Although it is an acceptable offering.

2 Likes