Solomon New Member

My name is Solomon Bassey Stephen, I am from EKET, Nigeria born in Santa Isabel Equatorial Guinea about. 56 year ago. I am please joining this group to learn and become what I should be in this life time. I want a mentor, teacher and helper in this field. All my years was in suffering loses, rises and falls. Presently of this age I am, I am now squotting with a younger cousin. I lost my last investment and house last 18 months. I am begging to live. Few days now that I come across this website my soul is like finding rest.
Please please please someone should guide me, help me tutor me to break this chain that hide me. I have spend money and time for diverse rituals and prayers, at the end the operators will say you are a priest, go and find your way, there is a mighty strange Being by your side. Can some one help me identify this Being, and harmonize, or remove from me where necessary so I have my peace. I am sincerely begging. I was born in 25th July 1962. I love you all. Send me teaching, books that will tutor as a beginner from crash and I will learn fast.
Thank you all
YahwehScholomoh

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Hola! I’m from Nigeria too… And I clearly understood what you might have been through in life…in this religious country especially.

Let’s see if I can be of help in anyway.

Welcome to the forum, BALG.

1 Like

Good, day thank you for coming to my help. It has mess me up,
Thank you for coming to my help

1 Like

This may be helpful as well, to call the Being forth so you can communicate with it

1 Like