Solo sex magic/ masturbation

The truth is you can’t make someone fall in love with you as this would be an infringement on another’s free will. However, you can increase your magnetism with transformational Magick. Make yourself a highly charismatic man who attracts women easily and has a robust romantic life. Remember that everything you experience is subjectively a reflection of your own inner framework—so work on your self image and be the change you want to see (cliche quote lol but it works)

1 Like

I see a lot of love/control spells working very powerful, especially here in Brazil where attachment spells are a really such a thing very “common” in the culture. I do believe that the spells have a time limit and you have to use a lot of your energy, in my conceptions in science and magick “free will” is just for the soul but the body/brain can be controlled by someone in very easy ways if you have a skill in persuasion or magick. So in my conception I can say that you could force someone to do what you want (but you have to work for that)

1 Like

This is powerful thanks for sharing!