Soldiers police man grave

How do u find out where soldiers and police men are buried?

Don’t fall into this “what they were in life dictates what they can do in death” bullshit. S police man or soldier isn’t any more protective than a rapist. You have no idea if he was a corrupt cop, or a bad soldier. Look for the dead spirit who is truly best for your situation, not for a cop/soldier.

While I do agree with Euoi. I do seek out soldier (infantrymen or military police) spirits for watching over my mirror box placements. I use the spirits I have “working” relationships with for doing tasks I need done.

If its a corrupt cop thats even better. Lol

http://www.interment.net/us/nat/veterans.htm

You’d better employ some ‘invisibility’ going onto these sites, if that’s your intent.

If not, enjoy jail.

Obituaries? When a cop is killed or a soldier is returned home for burial it usually makes the paper.

Why not just summon a f@^*ing demon instead?

Because the dead tend work a lot harder.

I am not sure I can agree, but then, I’ve never worked with the dead, so…

They do. And faster. When a dead guy agrees to something, they tend to get shit done quickly.
I’m not entirely sure of the reason. I think it’s because they are so much more closer to our plane that they can better manipulate it. But I honestly don’t know.

[quote=“Euoi, post:10, topic:3369”]They do. And faster. When a dead guy agrees to something, they tend to get shit done quickly.
I’m not entirely sure of the reason. I think it’s because they are so much more closer to our plane that they can better manipulate it. But I honestly don’t know.[/quote]

Speculating here, but… maybe it’s because when you evoke a entity, it’s up to you, the magician, to actually bring its form into existence… while the dead have… a separate existence already? So, the effectiveness and power of a high magician’s evocations depend on the skills and power of that magician, while the efficacy of a Necoromancer’s spirits is not dependent on those factors? (…or maybe not dependent on them to the same degree?)

Other spirits do have a separate existence.

But there’s “existence” as a consciousness in the astral, and then there’s existence as a tangible form that is able to affect the environment on this plane. That’s the distinction.

If we call the first one “Existence A” and the second one “Existence B,” then I theorise that the dead can achieve Existence B easier than evoked spirits, (unless the magician doing the evocations is sufficiently skilled) and that is why they tend to be more effective.

My theory (note it is only a theory baised on books or conversations with other occultists) is that certain spirits are more effective here because this is their home. Spirits like the Dead, Loa, Tribal Spirits …etc live here, while some Angelic, Demonic, and Planetary Spirits have to part the veil, so to speak, to get here and work directly on this plane.

There are ways to help facilitate their entrance into this plane (see the Infernal Colopatiron for further details) but if these steps are not taken one will have to deal with muted effects of spirits that are trying their hardest with no clear entrance into our world.

The Dead on the other hand, are already here. Unlike angels, demons, and the like the Dead reside here and what remains of the soul on Earth remembers what it is like to be human and have human needs and desires.

Hope this helps,
Orismen

From what I’ve learned of the dead, they tend to work faster and harder for two main reasons:

1. They are closer to our material plane than demons, angels, elementals, etc. So they are able to affect our realities in a more defined way than the bulk of other spirits.

2. They used to be human so they understand our needs, wants, how we think and why we think that way, etc. Just because a demon or angel can grant money or love doesn’t mean they understand why we want/need it. The dead do since they at one point we’re living and most likely felt the burden of financial woes or had their hearts broken, etc.